Goaltender:
Halak

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunny day. 25 degrees outside. Game at 3PM

Screw you Gary "NBC cocksucker" Bettman !!!

Edit : Go Habs Go. I'm way to pissed off to cheer right now.

Edited by JoeLassister

Hey, I'm in the states and ticked that the game is at 1 PM. We're not more excited about afternoon games, either.

Anyone read the TSN article about the Flyers getting their panties in a bunch? Carcillo is mad at Cammy, and they're also mad that the Habs sent out their top PP unit in the final minute. Haha. Good, keep playing mad, guys. Go Habs!

To note, this is Game #100 of the season for the Habs (excluding preseason contests). Will the Centennial Game of the 2009-10 season be as successful as the Centennial Game to culminate 100 years? Here's hoping.

To note, this is Game #100 of the season for the Habs (excluding preseason contests). Will the Centennial Game of the 2009-10 season be as successful as the Centennial Game to culminate 100 years? Here's hoping.

Great game last time out. Let's hope they rise like they can, eh?

Go HABS GO! :clap::clap:

Go Habs go!!! Expect the Habs to come out firing once again and use the crowd to their advantage. It sucks that I have to work during this game. I'll tape it for sure.

Hoo boy. Biggest game of the year bar none...in fact, it's the biggest Habs' game in 17 years. :blink: We lose this, it's over. We win, we're right there.

I'm gonna miss a good chunk of it shuttling my daughter to her various Saturday activities, but maybe it's just as well, I don't think my heart can stand it ^_^

Edited by The Chicoutimi Cucumber

Bad news - Laperierre and Carter both will play.

Ah well, we knew this was coming. Hopefully they don't have the same impact of Gagné returning. Stick to the plan, and the Habs will win.

GO HABS GO!!!!!

Apparently Carcillo joins Nodl as healthy scratches for Philly.

Carter moves into Carcillo's spot on the Flyers' top line, Laperriere takes Nodl's spot on the 4th...lines may be as follows:

Gagne - Richards - Carter

Hartnell - Briere - Leino

van Riemsdyk - Giroux - Asham

Powe - Betts - Laperriere

It might not be that bad if they play, it mixes up what was a pretty successful lineup. If they are a bit slow off the mark after being off for awhile, we might get the early start we need.

remember how often we get a big player back, and everyone relaxes and we start losing.... :)

In any case, the key is the same as the last game... skate the crap out of them, go to the slot.. and get an early lead. Halak has to be solid again of course.

Just watched NBC for a few minutes

Millbury to Richards: " at the end of the game, they threw their best 5 pn 3 unit to rub it in.."

Millbury, you SOB

31100_392302625813_48528960813_4143813_1

In an internet cafe in Ecuador. Just down in town once a week to the internet. Amazing coming down to find the habs defeating the caps and pens the past few weeks. Anybody got a good web link to stream?

Go Habs Go

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

In an internet cafe in Ecuador. Just down in town once a week to the internet. Amazing coming down to find the habs defeating the caps and pens the past few weeks. Anybody got a good web link to stream?

Go Habs Go

You can try justin.tv if you have a good connection. If not, you can stream the (radio) broadcast from CJAD.

AK46 looking good

Go Habs Go

ATDHE.net