Scratches: Boyd, Obyrne, Picard
Injuries: None
Record: 8-3-2 (3rd in West)
Scratches: -
Injuries: -

Puck Drop: 7:30 PM EST
TV: RDS, TSN-Alt
Radio: CJAD,CKAC

There we have the Game Day Thread, is there any information that's not included that people would be interested in?

Edited by bar

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a challenge.. the top two lines better get it going tonight.

And of course, the top two lines may be changed around once more. According to the Habs' official Twitter page, Eller skated with Cammalleri/Plekanec, while Kostitsyn would play with Gomez/Gionta. Now, they're reporting otherwise and deleted the tweets that had those lines.

You've never ripped your hair out in frustration after his many brutal calls? Ah, this is why I stick to serious stuff...:)

I got it Brian, although that doesn't say much for either one of us. ^_^

not a terrible period for the Habs. They came out with the lead.

I'm really starting to wonder why the Habs fan's boo when we dont draw a penalty. They should be cheering cause then they don't have to watch our dreadful power play which is a guaranteed 2min of not scoring. At least 5 on 5 we have a chance ^_^.

There are times where you just get the sense taking dumb, late penalties will come back to bite you. This is one of them. Hamrlik I think will be benched soon, he has been simply awful tonight - Spacek is the better of the two which sadly says something about Hamrlik. That said, the team overall is playing fairly well, nice to have a lead heading to the 3rd.

There are times where you just get the sense taking dumb, late penalties will come back to bite you. This is one of them. Hamrlik I think will be benched soon, he has been simply awful tonight - Spacek is the better of the two which sadly says something about Hamrlik. That said, the team overall is playing fairly well, nice to have a lead heading to the 3rd.

Hammer heard ya! They seem to be competing really well out there. Great to have the insurance marker.

Am I ever happy with the young Mr Price.

What a difference with this guy. I used to fear icing attempts that found the net. Good for him, and good for the gang that stood by him. He sure seems on track.