Caron - Wheeler - Recchi

Paille - Seguin - Ryder

Marchand - Campbell - Thornton

Chara - Ference

Stuart - Seidenberg

Hunwick - McQuaid

Rask

Thomas

The game also isn't on TSN-Alt as noted.

Our preview is up and available here: http://habsworld.net/article.php?id=2259

Also, just some food for thought: we have been picking on the forwards a lot, especially given the dismal powerplay, but, lately, P.K Subban has been underwhelming offensively. In fact, he is pointless in his last 5 games. Conversely, the much criticized Jaro Spacek and Roman Hamrlik have points the past two contests. Just sayin'.

This is going to be a huge challenge. The Bruins are a very good team, but more importantly, they are on a roll and briming with confidence. The boys need their A game tonight. If they think they can wallow around and hope someone like Spacek scores for them, it will be a long night.

remembrance-poppy.jpg

This is a day that we show our respect for the people who fought for our country. The phrase, "To you from failing hands we throw the torch; be yours to hold it high" is written in the Habs locker room and it is a section from Flanders field. The Habs pay homage to our heritage, and I hope you do the same.

As for the game, I expect this to be a close one. Both teams have very respectable numbers. I hope that Carey can get it done tonight. Go Habs Go.

Edited by Habsfan84

Brain fart #1 for the habs.............

And thanks Pierre I didn't know you can't hit a player after the whistle..........or that Seguin had the most points in the Ohl last year (ya got that one wrong Pierre he was tied with Hall) ^_^

Full blown panic mode................ :angry:

now we're back even they might skate (until we get that next 1 goal lead).......

Bruins penalty Habs to decline it and take the yardage....... :lol:

Edited by kenadian

Pretty good first period overall, 2 straight games with a PPG now, that should have the Habs in double digits and calm some people down there. One concern from the end of the period: ~ 1 minute left, offensive zone faceoff, out comes Pyatt-Eller-Moen? After going aggressive for 19 minutes, Martin just seemed to roll over there.

Developing storyline: Halpern 2/7 on the draw going up against Bergeron (5/8). Not often you see Halpern below 50%.

Darn i missed the start of the game and missed the goal. Still happy their up by 1 though.

Me too.. I got here just in time for the nice Boston goal, which was a very nice play.

Pretty good first period overall, 2 straight games with a PPG now, that should have the Habs in double digits and calm some people down there. One concern from the end of the period: ~ 1 minute left, offensive zone faceoff, out comes Pyatt-Eller-Moen? After going aggressive for 19 minutes, Martin just seemed to roll over there.

Developing storyline: Halpern 2/7 on the draw going up against Bergeron (5/8). Not often you see Halpern below 50%.

Eller's line played a solid first and the Dane was the team's best faceoff man in the first. With that in mind, can't say the decision offended me.

Thought the no-goal call was legit, especially given the liberal (yet grey) interpretation of the term "distinct kicking motion." Habs fell back a bit that period, Price was on his game. I've seen every game this year, this is the most I've been into one so far and I'm not sure I'm the only one. If only more games were this entertaining.

Thought the no-goal call was legit, especially given the liberal (yet grey) interpretation of the term "distinct kicking motion." Habs fell back a bit that period, Price was on his game. I've seen every game this year, this is the most I've been into one so far and I'm not sure I'm the only one. If only more games were this entertaining.

I have no idea what is a goal and what isn't when it comes to the "kicking motion". Ridiculous rule.

I have no idea what is a goal and what isn't when it comes to the "kicking motion". Ridiculous rule.

Looked like it was directed in by a turned skate...which more times than not is interpreted as a kicking motion. Here's hoping this issue somehow finds its way into the new CBA.