GDT: Habs @ Bruins - February 9th, 2011

bar

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from class, open TV and see 6 players in the box for each team?! what the heck happened?!!

Wiz got hit after an icing call, melee ensued, everyone fought, even the goalies... you know the usual.

Anyone else had enough of Kostitsyn and his standing around/floating I sure have!

Yet he keeps getting a regular shift :angry:

I've got a much bigger issue with Gomez - anyone who plays with him suckc lemons!

I guess you can say so. It was mighty short though. Thomas thought it was funny afterwards. I was laughing

So was Price actually. No matter what the outcome is tonight, this is a rallying game for both teams. The passion and energy has been terrific and it's been fun to watch - I've been ecstatic, livid, and almost every emotion in between...and it's only the 2nd period.

This game is insane. High on the entertainment side, but low in actual hockey played. Who knows what'll happen in the third.

GO HABS GO!!!!

So was Price actually. No matter what the outcome is tonight, this is a rallying game for both teams. The passion and energy has been terrific and it's been fun to watch - I've been ecstatic, livid, and almost every emotion in between...and it's only the 2nd period.

I know, I went from disappointed after the first, to thrilled after the Canadiens tied it, to laughing my butt off when the goalies fought. All of that punctuated by various cheers and swears.

Things ain't the finest when Ryder pots TWO! Yuch.

What a basketball game. :blink:

What one earth will happen next!!

Edited by Toronthab