GDT: Habs vs New Jersey, Apr. 2

dlbalr

Is it me or has the puck been finding Brodeur tonight?

Half the net open and right into his glove. Double pad stack after he trips fired right into his belly. Open net, White fires it 4 feet wide.

Edited by Wamsley01

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ouch.. crotch ride

Now the CBC is complaining that should not have been a penalty.. he didn't mean to hook him... lol

The CBC continues to embarrass themselves. I haven't watched more than a period on the CBC all season.

The ice there sucks. Bouncing pucks all over the place.

What's with Hamrlik and the large pirouettes?

Edited by Wamsley01

Way to go PK!

Kudos for AK.. nice screen.

Huge!

Damn, Canes up 3-2. Eric "the Ahole" Cole

3-0!!

Edited by Wamsley01

Oh Oh the dreaded 2 goal lead...........................

With this team I rather they keep a 1 goal lead (for some reason) It seems we get up a couple "relax" a bit and let the opposition back in then we start scrambling and go into full panic mode

But not tonight! Hopefully

I can't believe PK leads the team with 18 points in their past 28 games considering Martin ruined him. And right behind is Desharnais, another rookie who's potential Martin has squandered.

The damn has officially broken. Now if the Isles can do their part and come back, the Sens win and the Caps it will be a perfect night.

The damn has officially broken. Now if the Isles can do their part and come back, the Sens win and the Caps it will be a perfect night.

Wams, the higher up the standings the Leafs are, the worse the 1st round pick is for Boston this draft.

Wams, the higher up the standings the Leafs are, the worse the 1st round pick is for Boston this draft.

I just want their playoff run over tonight so I don't have to listen to Leaf fans anymore. Then they can win out for all I care (except the last game).

This is the only game going right tonight. Sabres lead the Caps now.

Caps tied it up 3-3.

Edited by Wamsley01

I got the lead right, but hoped Gomez would score. He had a couple great chances, but he can't get a bounce. Still, an assist and plus 2 is a decent night for gomez lately. Darche was great all around tonight.. diving blocks in our end, drives hard to the net in their end..

It was a very committed effort by all the forwards to come back. Price barely broke a sweat.

First goal against the Devils is always huge. When they get it they set right into the trap, if they need to cheat a little you have a chance.

Caps keep coming back on the Sabres. 4-4 in OT. Caps win in OT.

Habs are 3 up on the Sabres now.

Edited by Wamsley01