Training camp news and notes

dlbalr

Was that Markov getting the puck in the face?

I think it was Emelin, but I'm not sure (I'm listening on radio, not watching).

And Blunden scores his 2nd of the game - he's trying to make a late push for that 13th forward spot (he is on waivers right now).

I just wanted to point out that when they opened the doors to the Bell Centre at 5PM, Geoff Molson and the entire team were in the main entrace to welcome the fans, shake hands and take pictures. I thought it was a nice gesture by the Habs.

I just wanted to point out that when they opened the doors to the Bell Centre at 5PM, Geoff Molson and the entire team were in the main entrace to welcome the fans, shake hands and take pictures. I thought it was a nice gesture by the Habs.

And yet they're still booing...geez whiz.

"WE WANT PK"

Way to help out the contract negotiations, guys.

Way to go fans. Make things harder for Bergevin a little more why don'T you!

I really don't like this. They were talking about Price's groin before the game, and now he seems to have ''tweeked it''?? I don't like it at all!

Presuming Galchenyuk makes the team, the Habs will have 12 healthy forwards on the roster. I imagine a 13th will be named if for no other reason than to be an extra until Nokelainen is ready. Who gets the spot? Dumont? Gallagher? Someone currently on the waiver wire? (Although there aren't many good options available...) One of the later callups? With Gomez now gone, the team has 5 contract spots available, I wouldn't mind them taking a flyer on a waived guy tomorrow but if not, my guess would be Dumont.

Final cuts are going to be made by late tomorrow morning for those wondering.

Good point by Antichambre: Not a good idea having the players welcome the fans at the doors and shake hundreds of hands, you don't want players to catch the flu or worse.

There will always be complaining, but still true. lets hope they sanitized properly afterwards.