March 9, Habs vs Lightning, 7 PM

HabsTrick450

Kaberle is not on the injury reserve, thought he played enought to consider a showcase

was done.

Pateryn,heard that he made Beaulieu look good 5-5. Right side D, big, physical keep simple.

Exactly the type of 6th defensemen needed in mtl.

I would have benched Armstrong to play both White and Dumont, dynamic duo. Armstrong

is only a depth player too.

Armstrong is on his first year on the team, is on pace for three points, and is somehow bulletproof. I don't know what to make of it

Armstrong is on his first year on the team, is on pace for three points, and is somehow bulletproof. I don't know what to make of it

He's Therrien's guy, you know he'll get the benefit of the doubt...and he's on pace for six points (he has three). That still doesn't change your point but I hate incorrect stats. :)

Is Kaberle out because either he or Bouillon aren't comfortable playing on their off-side? I thought he played well, he's basically playing for his career. As for White, he should be in the lineup. The team isn't better with Pateryn and Dumont in the lineup. Maybe a trade is afoot? White and Kaberle to Chicago for a meal at Morton's Steakhouse? To St Louis for an earful of advice? Maybe to Colorado for ski passes?

If White was offered up in a trade or waived, there would be 29 teams interested and leading the line would be Boston, Toronto and Ottawa.

He is still a kid and will be a solid 4th liner once he matures. He is a heart and soul guy that teammates and every team needs.

• Upvote 2

Kaberle is not on the injury reserve, thought he played enought to consider a showcase

was done.

Pateryn,heard that he made Beaulieu look good 5-5. Right side D, big, physical keep simple.

Exactly the type of 6th defensemen needed in mtl.

I would have benched Armstrong to play both White and Dumont, dynamic duo. Armstrong

is only a depth player too.

i would have benched Moen.

What kind of defenseman is Pateryn expected to be? Defensive? He has 17 and 15 points in his last 2 college years which is good but i'm wondering how much offense he will be able to provide in the pros! He only has 8 points in 22 games in Hamilton!

i don't undertand why they have Subban on the right side on the PP - he is much more effectiveon the left.

i don't undertand why they have Subban on the right side on the PP - he is much more effectiveon the left.

also dont get why Galy isn't out there??

Quite the boring game now.

If White was offered up in a trade or waived, there would be 29 teams interested and leading the line would be Boston, Toronto and Ottawa.

He is still a kid and will be a solid 4th liner once he matures. He is a heart and soul guy that teammates and every team needs.

Big time!

also dont get why Galy isn't out there??

Couldn't agree more.

Amazing effort and control... No shots....

Sheesh, Eller comes in for a shot and everyone abandons the front of the net... Brutal...

Even Subban is dancing around looking for the perfect play... Get bodies in front and shoot. If we cant score soon, Tampa is going to turn it on...

And there is the boston diving call for a guy catching an edge...sigh,

A penalty to DD? Seriously? he was off balanced and fell due to the hook/interference, but that was not a dive.

I dunno, despite the shots I thought we had a huge edge in play. We were hardly ever in trouble and generally seemed to be coming at them in waves. The impression I had was that TB has no answer to our depth. But the score is 0-0, so you can't exactly relax.

I dunno, despite the shots I thought we had a huge edge in play. We were hardly ever in trouble and generally seemed to be coming at them in waves. The impression I had was that TB has no answer to our depth. But the score is 0-0, so you can't exactly relax.

We absolutely outplayed them, but I expect a Tampa pushback. Still, running around passing doesn't do much if you dont shoot the puck. Tampa actually had some of the best chances, but Price is looking very sharp so far.