March 10, Habs vs Panthers, 6 PM

dlbalr

And the goal!!

Are we playing that well, or is Florida that bad??

Man, look at those empty seats!!! Why the hell is there a team i Miami???

Florida has a huge section of empty seats because those seats you have to pay for the seat for the entire year. You get it for every event at the arena. It's a terrible ploy by the arena. According to ESPN, they draw an average of 16,000 per game.

Could put this out of reach here.

Florida has a huge section of empty seats because those seats you have to pay for the seat for the entire year. You get it for every event at the arena. It's a terrible ploy by the arena. According to ESPN, they draw an average of 16,000 per game.

Such a lie 16.000 hahaha.

I know its what they post but what a joke.

Not liking the lack of energy since Ryder scored... Four minute PP and they look terrible.... This is where they could close the game out and they can't get in the zone.

Long PP's like that are often trouble for all teams.

They get lulled into thinking they have so much time to score and get to fancy and play on their heels.

Completely agree with Brobin. The Habs came out like lions for ths first 16 minutes, but haven'T done anything on that PP.

We need to put the final nail in the coffin. SCore early in the second so Florida will give up.

Could put this out of reach here.

Such a lie 16.000 hahaha.

I know its what they post but what a joke.

There's likely a bit of papering and I know you can pick up Panthers tickets for $5 at Stubhub.

Not saying Florida isn't a joke franchise. Their owners only bought the team for the property. Florida state never should have got two teams in two years. I'd be more than happy to see them move to Quebec while the NHL expands to Milwaukee and Seattle. However, people shouldn't underestimate how many butts are in the seats, especially in games against Montreal, Toronto, Boston, Detroit, etc. You'll notice when the camera pans, there's a ton of seats filled OFF CAMERA but that area right in the middle of center ice is empty.

Completely agree with Brobin. The Habs came out like lions for ths first 16 minutes, but haven'T done anything on that PP.

We need to put the final nail in the coffin. SCore early in the second so Florida will give up.

Yes for sure another goal or 3 is very much needed.

There's likely a bit of papering and I know you can pick up Panthers tickets for $5 at Stubhub.

Not saying Florida isn't a joke franchise. Their owners only bought the team for the property. Florida state never should have got two teams in two years. I'd be more than happy to see them move to Quebec while the NHL expands to Milwaukee and Seattle. However, people shouldn't underestimate how many butts are in the seats, especially in games against Montreal, Toronto, Boston, Detroit, etc. You'll notice when the camera pans, there's a ton of seats filled OFF CAMERA but that area right in the middle of center ice is empty.

Yes they do bus people out there by the 1000's and give away free tickets to people at the mall across the street.(for games where they opposition fans don't travel as well)

Jackets beating the WIngs again.

Looks out west they are a good couple games out of the playoffs.