March 10, Habs vs Panthers, 6 PM

dlbalr

Dumont defending Chucky I love that.

yeah. everyone is buying into the team concept.

impressive road trip by the Habs. Never expected they'd be that good this season. Kudos to the coaching staff and the players for putting the effort every game.

Both Subban and Markov are among the top ten in Dmen scoring now.

Top 5 actually ;)

Poor Pateryn...Bouillon scores on his own net and he's the one that gets benched for it. He didn't see a single second of ice time after that.

Better than being benched for scoring on the other team ( Leblanc)

Great game by the Habs...actually, great road trip. Picked up 8 out of a possible 10 points.

Keep up the good work!

As much as he's not the player of old, Markov had made an immense difference to this team. It reminds me vaguely of Mario Lemieux on the Olympic team in 2002: no long the Lemieux of legend, but still a damned good player, and having him in the lineup was a huge psychological boon for the team. We should cherish every game #79 plays with us - even damaged, he's a special player.

To clear up the attendance questions, being a season ticket holder:

1. The seats behind the benches are "Club Red." You pay a certain amount and your seats are in a small club /restaurant.

2. Attendance for the game was the best I've seen. Tuesday night games, if you're in the baloconies, there's a chance you have 50 seats in front of you.

3. Season tickets are 7 a game, with free parking and free jerseys.

4.Despite what you would think, and what Boone says, living down here I never hear any talk of the team moving.

Pateryn is a monster. This guy is huge, barely fit in a door huge. I hope we don't see any more of Dumont on the third line. From what I could see live, he's strictly an AHL call up. Pateryn looked very nervous some players, when they get called up look like they forgot how to play. He's been one of them, he was afraid to throw a check even. In warmups PK and Eller stayed out, and PK ripped slap shots for a good 5 minutes. Very cool!

Did Bouillon threw the puck in the crowd tonight? Could be a new hat-trick, the "Cube hat-trick": 1 puck in opponent net, 1 puck in own net, 1 puck in crowd

I never want to see a Cube hat-trick again.

Too many writers think he's a loudmouth punk to vote him over Letang, who plays hockey the white wa-excuse me, right way.

Did he apologize to Patch for getting in his way last year?

Kind of a random play to take note of but I loved seeing White hold back and draw the 4 minute penalty. It didn't lead to a goal but it was a big moment for the team.

To clear up the attendance questions, being a season ticket holder:

1. The seats behind the benches are "Club Red." You pay a certain amount and your seats are in a small club /restaurant.

2. Attendance for the game was the best I've seen. Tuesday night games, if you're in the baloconies, there's a chance you have 50 seats in front of you.

3. Season tickets are 7 a game, with free parking and free jerseys.

4.Despite what you would think, and what Boone says, living down here I never hear any talk of the team moving.

Here at the Bell Center, for 7$, you don't even park your car. In fact, with 7$, you have one dollar left on a back to back trip in the subway.

• Upvote 1