Ott-Hodgson-Pominville

Vanek*-Ennis-Leino

Foligno-Porter-Flynn

Gerbe-Hecht-Kaleta

Regehr-Myers

Ehrhoff-Weber

Leopold-Pysyk

Miller

* - Vanek didn't play last game but is expected to return. Lucky us...

Puck drop is at 7 PM on RDS and CBC.

For anyone wondering, Halpern won't play tonight (he's not getting into town until tomorrow).

For the Sabres, Nathan Gerbe will play, it looks like Drew Stafford will be scratched. How far has he fallen...

Who's the bigger anchor? Moen or Armstrong?

Moen.

Despite one game less he has had 30 more shifts than Armstrong. In the midst of everyone saying how much Moen sucks, he's still one of the top three most consistent body checkers on the team. He doesn't get as burned much on the road with less than desirable match ups either.

Moen is our second best PK forward.

• Upvote 1

Headed to the game in 30 minutes - decided to wear the Gallagher tee for tonight. Habs are 1-1 when I wear his tee to a game.

So far this year:

Prust 1-0

Galchenyuk 1-1

Gallagher 1-0

Subban 0-1

I thought really hard about wearing my Prust shirt but I'll save it for when he returns to the lineup :)

Who's the bigger anchor? Moen or Armstrong?

Neither. Both have been amongst the best defensive forwards on the team.

Just watching hockey tonight, they showed Kaberle leaving the dressing room getting on the ice for warm ups. Is he playing?

The Healthy Scratches do the warmup every game.

Neither. Both have been amongst the best defensive forwards on the team.

The Healthy Scratches do the warmup every game.

I'd like to replace one of them with a more bruising (but defensively responsible winger). Moen has really ticked me off this year. For a guy with the size he has, he NEEDS to be more physical on the boards. It pisses me off that Gallegher and Gionta are tougher on the boards then Moen.

So this is Don Cherry's toughest night. Which team does he kiss the butt of and rave on and on about more??? the Lafs or the brainless bruins??

I'm watching the CBC start of the leafs game, until the habs game starts. Love seeing the Leafs banners. SO many guys without cups with their numbers in the rafters :hyper::clap:

Refs don't want to call penalties tonight it seems.

This year has to be the constantly worst refeering i've ever seen. Plays into the hands of teams like the Leafs and Bruins.

Kadri scores for Leafs (14th)

Orr and Thornton drop the Mitts.

Where is everybody?

too bad they didn't move him for Luongo.

I hate when we are dominating but the ref allows the other team liberties to hang on... As soon as the habs do anything the whistle will come out. ( note that I see this al the time from the refs, not just against the habs)

And that's why you need someone with hands playing with eller and Galchenyuk. Armstrong could have buried two tonight.

terrible pass by maxpac.