7PM EST Habs @ Buffalo to clinch a playoff spot

Glancing at the stats, I noticed Beaulieu is +1 tonight. I know +/- isn't the best of stats but he's now +5 in 10 periods of NHL play. Not bad.

Thats pretty good.

How many goals against has been on for?

Glancing at the stats, I noticed Beaulieu is +1 tonight. I know +/- isn't the best of stats but he's now +5 in 10 periods of NHL play. Not bad.

He seems to be skating very well tonight, and he is taking a lot of shots from the point.. Maybe to pad his stats a bit? Either way I do like this kid...

Beaulieu is why I wasn't worried about Emelin going down. He isn't as tough but doesn't get enough credit for how tough he is.

Wow your the first person I've seen say this, I hope to the Lord Rocket your right!

He seems to be skating very well tonight, and he is taking a lot of shots from the point.. Maybe to pad his stats a bit? Either way I do like this kid...

Never gets the shot on net it seems but yes at least its not blocked at the point cough Rivet cough

I'm watching the WSH-CAR game, and Holtby is on fire right now, just like that whole team.. I hope we don't meet them in the playoffs...

I'd love to play the Caps or the Iles

Shutdown OV = win the series

Shutdown Johnny T = win the series.

It'll come, just like Chucky's fine tuning of his shot.

What will come?>

As many goals against as you or I have been on the ice for the Habs this season.

Excellent!

I'm watching the WSH-CAR game, and Holtby is on fire right now, just like that whole team.. I hope we don't meet them in the playoffs...

They are likely finishing third. No way we face them in the first round but other rounds are possible.

We have to remember that all eight teams are supposed to be cup credible. If there's a favourable match up, that team shouldn't be there.

I'd love to play the Caps or the Iles

Shutdown OV = win the series

Shutdown Johnny T = win the series.

Yet we couldn't do that 3 out of 4 games was it? to the Isles, and i guess i shouldn't be worried about the caps until we see how next game goes at the end of the season..

• Upvote 1

Yet we couldn't do that 3 out of 4 games was it? to the Isles, and i guess i shouldn't be worried about the caps until we see how next game goes at the end of the season..

Regular season is not the same as playoffs.

I would rather not play the Rangers or (Canes if they were anywhere close to making it)

Sweet goal Gally.

Pacs is taking so many bad angle, weak shots. He needs to get into the slot and get a dirty one. Right now he just bails and shoots an easy one.

I think Patches was a pretty big factor in that goal just now, no?

Word. I don't want to play the Isles. They've looked too good against us this season.

Washington, ehhhh, we'll see.

They are likely finishing third. No way we face them in the first round but other rounds are possible.

We have to remember that all eight teams are supposed to be cup credible. If there's a favourable match up, that team shouldn't be there.

Who told you that? They all have a chance, but there are still strong and weak teams amongst the group of eight. On top of that, for any given team, there are better and worse matchups. For example, I want to avoid the leafs. They play well against us and they have an ugly fourth line with might leave us short handed in later rounds if we beat them.

Who told you that? They all have a chance, but there are still strong and weak teams amongst the group of eight. On top of that, for any given team, there are better and worse matchups. For example, I want to avoid the leafs. They play well against us and they have an ugly fourth line with might leave us short handed in later rounds if we beat them.

That series scares me and should for any Habs fan in Ontario or if they see Leaf fans on a daily basis, it would be insufferable.

Someone needs to stand up for Eller right there.. Take the penalty, and let them know you can't twist our guy's heads around by the neck!!

I hate seeing the Habs get out muscled.

Love that Eller thought he was getting the penalty.