7PM EST Habs @ Buffalo to clinch a playoff spot

I'm going to piggyback off a stat CBC noted (I'm sure some here are watching on RDS). Of the Habs' last 26 powerplay goals, Markov or Subban (often both) have had a hand (either the goal or assist) on 25 of them. As nice as that is, that concerns me a bit as that means the 2nd unit seldom is getting the job done...unless one of those guys is playing the full PP.

Oh, and +6 in 11 periods now for Nathan Beaulieu.

Wow!!! McLean is such a tool!!! Gallagher a modern version of Pj Stock??? What an idiot!!

PJ stock wasn't even 1% of the hockey player at his best that Gallgher is as a rookie!

• Upvote 1

Wow!!! McLean is such a tool!!! Gallagher a modern version of Pj Stock??? What an idiot!!

PJ stock wasn't even 1% of the hockey player at his best that Gallgher is as a rookie!

I think that was Ron being facetious...

I'd be pissed if I was Gallagher for that comment. I really hate PJ Stock. I'm sure he'll start bad mouthing PK soon...

• Upvote 1

I have to think there may have been a bit of sarcasm there although I'm not at the TV to say for sure. Gallagher has more than twice as many goals this season as Stock had in his career (235 GP).

Bruins lose!

awesome!!! WE're back on top!

I think that was Ron being facetious...

i was watching pens game on TSN after the intermission and just turned back, so don't know the context, but still - give me a friggin break!

I'd be pissed if I was Gallagher for that comment. I really hate PJ Stock. I'm sure he'll start bad mouthing PK soon...

I wonder if the CBC's criteria for "analysts" - I'm using that term VERY loosely referring to Stock - is that they have to hate the habs.

I'm going to piggyback off a stat CBC noted (I'm sure some here are watching on RDS). Of the Habs' last 26 powerplay goals, Markov or Subban (often both) have had a hand (either the goal or assist) on 25 of them. As nice as that is, that concerns me a bit as that means the 2nd unit seldom is getting the job done...unless one of those guys is playing the full PP.

Oh, and +6 in 11 periods now for Nathan Beaulieu.

We need Diaz back to solidify the second unit.

20 minutes away now from re-gaining the division lead and formally clinching a playoff spot. Should be a productive 3rd period, hopefully the PK gets the job done early.

And hopefully after the PK, PK gets more points to solidify his case for the Norris.

20 minutes away now from re-gaining the division lead and formally clinching a playoff spot. Should be a productive 3rd period, hopefully the PK gets the job done early.

Id play prust 9 minutes in the 3rd.

I don't even remember the play that he was injured. What happened?

Got hit in the head in front of our net, nothing play, just bad luck.

Ott is turning into the new avery... Licking a player... Idiot.