Hartnell - B. Schenn - Briere
Read - Couturier - Simmonds
Fedotenko - Hall - Rosehill
Timonen - Gustafsson
Lauridsen - L. Schenn
Huskins - Foster

Bryzgalov/Mason

Not Expected to Play

Scratches: Gervais, Knuble    Injured: Bourdon, Coburn, Grossmann, Meszaros, Pronger, Rinaldo, Shelley, Talbot, Walker

Montreal Canadiens (26-10-5) Forwards Defence & Goalies
extralarge.png Bourque - Plekanec - Gionta
Pacioretty - Desharnais - Gallagher
Galchenyuk - Eller - Ryder
Moen - Halpern - White
Gorges - Subban
Markov - Bouillon
Beaulieu - Drewiske

Price/Budaj

Not Expected to Play

Scratches: Kaberle, Weber, Dumont, Blunden    Injured: Prust, Emelin, Diaz, Armstrong

Scoring Leaders Philadelphia Montreal
Goals
Assists
PIMS
Jakub Voracek (17)
Claude Giroux (27)
Giroux/Voracek (39)
Ruslan Fedotenko (+8)
Zac Rinaldo (85)
Michael Ryder (16)
P.K. Subban (23)
Ryder/Subban (34)
Brandon Prust (+13)
Brandon Prust (102)
Puck Drop: 7:30 PM EST TV: RDS, TSN Habs, CSP Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

Tickets are selling slow for this game.

That's how much losing to Toronto annoys Habs fans.

It's not the first time there have been some tickets available on game day. At the end of the day though, they get sold.

It's not the first time there have been some tickets available on game day. At the end of the day though, they get sold.

This late in the year is kind of weird, especially against Philly. Usually Flyers fans would have picked them up. Not saying the streak is in danger, just odd.

This late in the year is kind of weird, especially against Philly. Usually Flyers fans would have picked them up. Not saying the streak is in danger, just odd.

Not weird. Every 15th of the month, tickets for the upcoming games come out. We are April 15th.

I wonder how many are still bitter about the lockout. Personally, I vowed not to buy regular season tickets this season as a result of the lockout.

Two teams they should be able to beat, ugly starts. Price looks terrible.

White makes another bad hit.

White needs to learn how not to make things worse for the team. I smell suspension.

Hope we can survive the penalty.

This isn't just these last 2 games.. We have not been able to stop shots for the past 5 games, not including B-lo.. Price is not himself at all.. that was horrid defense for sure, but another soft goal trickles in... I do believe Price is an elite goalie, but not this season by far... Ryan White is not NHL material.. No discipline at all..

Edited by NYhabsFan26

I can understand the first goal as it was a fluke. But that second goal?! If the rumours about Price changing his pad lately are accurate, then he *has to* change them back because there's no way he should be letting in 5 hole goals like that in back to back games.

I've heard that Price is the type of goalie who changes his pads a few times per season, but it almost looks like he's struggling mentally lately. I hope he can come up with a few good saves soon.

Price is rebound city tonight. Even the first goal should not have been a rebound, nor should Carry end up outside the crease as the goal went in.

I hope he can settle down because this is not the Price we know.