Apr. 17, Montreal vs Pittsburgh, 7 PM

dlbalr

I'm going to reiterate my question of Galchenyuk's demotion. He actually played less in the 2nd than in the 1st. He's one of the scoring regularly right now and thus needs to play more. That said, Dumont's playing well so I wouldn't want him benched right now. But they need to find a way to give Galchenyuk some more ice time in the 3rd.

I'm going to reiterate my question of Galchenyuk's demotion. He actually played less in the 2nd than in the 1st. He's one of the scoring regularly right now and thus needs to play more. That said, Dumont's playing well so I wouldn't want him benched right now. But they need to find a way to give Galchenyuk some more ice time in the 3rd.

Bench Desharnais, have Gally play centre.

Good comment by Darren Pang during TSN's intermission. He called out Therrien for saying he's resting Price for tonight's game to help restore his confidence. Pang ripped him for that, saying a coach should *NEVER* say his #1 goalie has a confidence issue, even if it's true. Aaron Ward agreed. Pang said he should have left Budaj in for the full game.

Now, I don't know if Price is pulling a Dan Cloutier , but if it's true then the Habs have a big problem.

So if Crosby, Malkin and Neal were playing tonight, what would the score be now? 10-2 after 2? :angry2:

Well ya know..Therrien is *protecting* Galchenyuk in the lineup by limiting his ice time, no matter how well he plays, especially when he outplays the veterans. The worse the score, the more the other *top* 2 lines get to play. Ditto for Eller

</sarcasm_off>

Habs have now allowed the most goals of any current playoff team

Yeah 18 goals against [and counting] in the last 3 games will do that.

LOL. I can't get the emoticons from my phone.

You can imagine they're all bad. Trust me.

Funny....Pittsburgh players were having a convo away from the faceoff circle and the linesman dropped the puck for a Habs clean win.

Not sure if that was over confidence on their part, but it probably was.