Apr. 17, Montreal vs Pittsburgh, 7 PM

dlbalr

These guys suck right now. I don't know what they're going to do about that defense. Yannick Weber is NOT an NHL defenseman, I've been saying it for three years. Drewiske isn't the answer. Why not go with Beaulieu and Tinordi, and play Subban 30 minutes? Therrien keeps up this canard that Andrei Markov is good on defense, he's in the twilight of his career, he should be playing sheltered minutes now that Emelin is gone. No secret who was running the ship in that pairing. He shouldn't even be on the penalty kill.

I think in the playoffs PK will play 30 minutes in a game, well if Therrien wants to win at least a game.

I'm not sure I agree with the decision to demote Galchenyuk (Dumont was on the 3rd line with Prust/Eller for most of the period). He's one of the few who has produced lately, it would make more sense to promote him instead of cutting his ice time.

Well I'm glad we did nothing at the deadline.

This team sucks right now, and no rental player would solve that.... so I'm glad we kept the picks.

Yep games like this make me wish that 6-0 loss to the Leafs was the first of 20 in a row.

We haven't looked great, but I don't think the 3-0 deficit represents our play. Budaj hasn't looked great, but we need to have a few good shifts in Pittsburgh's end. Also, maybe take a few antihistamines so we're not allergic to hitting?

Gorges is quickly becoming my least favourite Hab! Hands down.

By the way he's a -3 so far, and the last goal was clearly his fault. Can't let hang your goalie out to dry on a 2-1 like that.

Gorges is quickly becoming my least favourite Hab! Hands down.

Reminding me of Rivet.

I forced myself to keep watching til the end of the last two games. No more of this craapolla...channel changed. The players don't care, so why should I?

Because thats what fans do.

Gionta whotedo

I'd love to see the Habs trade Gorges like they did with Rivet.

Seriously. Think about it. His cap hit is $3.9M for the next *5* seasons, and Kaberle is $4.25 for only one more season. If Edmonton is looking for a veteran defenceman and MacTavish is serious about making a bold move, I'd like to see Gorges moved there.

Reminding me of Rivet.

Gallagher back to the box.

I'd love to see the Habs trade Gorges like they did with Rivet.

Seriously. Think about it. His cap hit is $3.9M for the next *5* seasons, and Kaberle is $4.25 for only one more season. If Edmonton is looking for a veteran defenceman and MacTavish is serious about making a bold move, I'd like to see Gorges moved there.

I think Josh can turn it around but depending on what would be coming back that could be interesting.