GDT: Montreal @ Winnipeg, April 25, 7pm

Commandant

Here's hoping that's enough of a letdown to at least let the Habs tie it and force it to OT.

Should be right I mean these guys are done after the game, headed home for the summer.

Here's hoping that's enough of a letdown to at least let the Habs tie it and force it to OT.

Or they say "Hey, let's give the fans a show here, boys!" and come out with much vigor.

The current law of Canadiens hockey suggests that's how it will be.

In our zone our forwards are playing too deep. Causing slow to non-existant breakouts and when our defense chips the puck up their too far back to get the puck all the way out. I think the is forcing more icings and killing our transition game.

Yes!! I've been wanting either Galleghar or MaxPac playing with Galchenyuk and Eller for a while now, instead of being wasted with DD.

Great to see Eller, Gally Squared and Tinordi out together. Sign of a very promising future!

Yeah, not everyone comes on during games so there will be more discouraged/panicky posts later on I suspect.

Ya...one or two....:-)

Good for Gally, he needed one. Terrible save.

If they were still in the running he would have stopped it. Now the Pegs will just play the game, rather like our gang has been doing.

So Jets come out for the 3rd, eliminated, they know it. Refs come out in the 3rd knowing this game is a playoff team vs a non-playoff team. You'd think they would be strict to keep this game from getting out of hand and the Jets not hurt the Habs players before the playoffs. Instead Eller take an unprovoked cross-check to the head and no call. Get job refs!

amazing!! DD gets a goal. Althought, it still pisses me off though that that Eller's line doesn't get rewarded with time on the 5 on 3.

and now Pleks line gets PP time ahead of the kids.

• Upvote 1