GDT: Ottawa @ Montreal, Game 1, May 2nd, 7:00pm

Commandant

It amazes me when they say PK shouldn't get the Norris because he played a few less minutes a night. I see that as getting even more done with less time. Basically, they are going to penalize him for having other D capable of playing reasonable minutes, so we don't need to play him 30 minutes to protect Emelin, Markov and Gorges. (Unlike guys like Letang and Suter, who lead crappy defense cores). Secondly, this allows the team to roll pairs when 5 on 5, as opposed to,double shifting PK or forcing his partner to play huge minutes too.

The Norris should not be based on the desperation of team to overplay the guy. Any guy getting twenty plus minutes, hitting, and scoring like PK shouldn't be penalized. It isn't, defenseman most important to their team, it's best D. Note, PKs time has gone up with Emelin down, so he is quite capable.

Tonight it begins!

Let's go boys! Drop the puck already!!! :hyper:

Anyone else nervous?

How many people will be in this thread during the game?

#rollcall

Not nervous...excited...anxious too.

Good chance by the 4th line there!

Another good chance. Great start for the Habs.

I think Tinordi's shot was going wide, but still like the pressure on that shift.

THAT WAS A PENALTY AGAINST THE HABS?

What a joke. There've been a half dozen harder hits than that already, especially the one against Gionta where he almost had his head taken off.

Good kill boys! Let's build some offence on that.