Game 4: Habs @ Sens - 7pm

bar

I really don't get why White is out, unless he is hurt.

They have now replayed PK yelling three times... Brutal.

To be fair, it should be mentioned (3 times in ~5 minutes may be overkill though) - one of the Habs' best players blew a gasket last game. That's not something to be ignored, especially by the broadcaster. I'm not watching the pregame so I can't comment on how over the top they may be but it's certainly a legitimate story line.

Forward lines from the warmup, I like Halpern covering for Galchenyuk on the draw while keeping Prust there as well:

Bourque - Plekanec - Ryder
Pacioretty - Desharnais - Gallagher
Galchenyuk - Halpern - Prust
Moen - Dumont - Armstrong

Also, Prust has the extra 'A' since Gionta's sitting.

To be fair, it should be mentioned (3 times in ~5 minutes may be overkill though) - one of the Habs' best players blew a gasket last game. That's not something to be ignored, especially by the broadcaster. I'm not watching the pregame so I can't comment on how over the top they may be but it's certainly a legitimate story line.

Over the top... Went on and on...brought up history. Asked if his team mates even liked him... Same crap. Only real defense was Weekes, who pointed out that if PK was such a problem on teams the Belleville Bulls would never have grabbed the next two Subbans.

It was McLean, Healy, and Stock making the case that Montreal is in trouble and it is PKs fault.

Forward lines from the warmup, I like Halpern covering for Galchenyuk on the draw while keeping Prust there as well:

It's tough, but I feel for Gally. Can he get that line going, or will they drag down our one bright spot. It's also a very small line.

I understand keeping the first line together and I understand adding Gallagher to Patches - DD since both of them have been questionable since Gallagher left the line.

Unfortunately, I don't see Galchenyuk doing much at all with Halpern and Prust with him. The goal Gallagher scored from Galchenyuk's work into the zone and pass, I don't see Halpern or Prust making that happen. I guess someone has to be the odd man out.

I guess I'd just much prefer to see Galchenyuk between Pacioretty and Gallagher. Oh well. Pushing for a win when the doubt is high.

I think I'd rather see Armstrong on the 3rd over Prust. At least he has a (ancient) history of scoring goals when playing with skilled players.

Over the top... Went on and on...brought up history. Asked if his team mates even liked him... Same crap. Only real defense was Weekes, who pointed out that if PK was such a problem on teams the Belleville Bulls would never have grabbed the next two Subbans.

It was McLean, Healy, and Stock making the case that Montreal is in trouble and it is PKs fault.

I walked in late and only saw the last minute of the talking heads. Healy is a blowhard, always has been so his opinion counts for less than zero in my opinion. PJ Stock is nearly as bad. I like the opinions that Kevin Weekes and Elliote Friedman [sp?] give, as they help balance out some sensibility from the other two spotlight whores.

Guest Stogey24

Scary when you have to hold your breath every time Ottawa hits our zone. I have no faith in Carey.