Oct. 17, Blue Jackets vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

A) when Markov and Subban are on, it's an absolute *clinic*.

B) when they aren't on, it's the gong show!

Subban has been completely spectacular! Markov has been brilliant.

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24

That was a cheap shot on Gally... Parros.. need you back soon buddy.

It was Brandon Dubinsky. Not sure we need George for that one

You think Parros prevents that?

Yeah, he jumps over the boards, slipping and concussing himself in the rush to get to Dubinsky, then takes a couple of swings once he staggers to the offensive former Ranger throwing himself off balance and landing on his right shoulder which he dislocates severely.

I'm telling you, Donald S Cherry at centre. Big flames. Bring marshmallows!

I am not sure they take runs at Gally with Parros in the lineup. If they do, they will only do it once.

I am not sure they take runs at Gally with Parros in the lineup. If they do, they will only do it once.

I am not big on enforcers, but we have a small team and they get taken advantage of a lot. We need protection because the refs do squat.

How do you get that info!

It was via Dave Stubbs on Twitter. Check the main site regularly for Twitter updates. :)

That was a pretty good first period, especially wearing out the rust from the Western road trip. Bournival becomes the 506th Hab in club history to record a goal. I don't think too many figured he'd be the first player this year to record his first as a Hab.

Glad hes playing through the flu!

he should get it more often!

The way Subban's playing he is going to get $8.5M! looks like the best dman in hockey right now!

Which blind ref called that elbowing penalty to PK? I really think that "coaches challenge" rule that the GM's were talking about last season should have been voted on.

The Columbus broadcasters are calling it leaving his feet, etc, etc. I think they'll call it attempted murder soon!

Personally, it was a marginal call for me, but he does have to watch that elbow when going for the crushing hit.

So, here's the thing. If Markov makes Komisarek, Emelin, et al into better players and he's already All-Star quality, then where does that put Subban, who is making Markov look even better!

SEE? 1st NHL GOAL.