Oct. 17, Blue Jackets vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Which blind ref called that elbowing penalty to PK? I really think that "coaches challenge" rule that the GM's were talking about last season should have been voted on.

Not blind.

At least not blind to colour.

#RACIST

We need the kids to step up here.

I'm good with that, but I'd rather see the veterans get some goals. Better to get scoring balance all around.

Ugh...I hate to say it but PK got caught up ice on that play to allow the 2-1. he shouldn't be relying on Eller at the point.

Markov looking like the All Star he has always been. PK = awesome. Carey is on top of his game. Now if we could just get the refs to sober up, here some really weak calls. We need a solid 3rd period, an early goal, and away we go.

The boys need to calm down. I was mad at the dubinsky hit, but the let it go. Eller should not have tried to hold the line on the PK pinch. Bad choice. Johansson shot was a thing of pure beauty though. Wow. I never thought I'd get worked up over a Columbus game, yet here I am...

So Patches is done for 8 months?

Whoa! What now?

Apparently Bernier just let in a 200 footer.

The boys need to calm down. I was mad at the dubinsky hit, but the let it go. Eller should not have tried to hold the line on the PK pinch. Bad choice. Johansson shot was a thing of pure beauty though. Wow. I never thought I'd get worked up over a Columbus game, yet here I am...

Whoa! What now?

Could be nothing just a tweet I saw.

We have this propensity to play 10-30 minutes a game. That has to stop. Price has been fantastic, but unsupported in the second half of this game. As I'm typing this, we're being *totally* out-worked.