Nov. 2, Montreal vs Colorado, 10 PM

dlbalr

But surely he can play 2 min on a PP at the point?

I mean, there's nobody else!

I notice he plays most of it, if they keep it in the zone. If he has to skate back a couple of times, he wisely changes.

Most of the difference between PK and say, Karlsson, is shift length. PK is like a bunny... Hard and off.

PK skips rope for 30 minutes after a game.

He's not tired.

Sure a 2 minute shift could be tiring but he can handle it.

That is endurance... I am sure PK could do longer, lower energy shifts, but that isn't his game. He is a sprinter.

pat Quinn was a good coach but a crappy GM. Cujo even said that he met up with Dryden and signed with the leafs because of him. That was the single most important signing to get the leafs back on track.

Sorry, but one signing does not make anyone an elite executive.

Can't watch the game, up in Orlando for the weekend, seems like there's a lot of line juggling going on to get DD going. Reminds me of the Gomez days.

Do you have a quality internet connection?

Want me to send you directions to watch?

I strongly doubt that it was a good idea to sign Parros. Boy! is he struggling out there?

As for Murray, I thought that Gill was slow, but compared to him he was as fast as Pavel Bure.

I can fathom why Therrien has him paired with Bouillon. Those two are painful to watch.

Well, Murray did not look too good on that one.

When I look at our forwards, particularly our centers, and the defense (not much to praise besides Subban and Markov), I don't see how we will make the playoffs this season. We simply don't have it.