Nov. 2, Montreal vs Colorado, 10 PM

dlbalr

Imagine how good DD would be if he went to the same spots Gally goes?

I think it would take DD at least three times as Galy does to get to the same spot. He would also have to grow a pair.

I don't believe in this francophone bullshit. Do you think it is a factor when a player is named Lemieux (Mario or Claude), Bourque (Raymond, for sure), Potvin or St-Louis?

I should add Roy.

You're kidding, right? There's a segment of the Montreal press, small but very vocal, who constantly lament the lack of Quebecois/French players of the team. They were salivating over the prospect of landing LeCavalier but had to settle for Briere. They were trumpeting the talents of Guilliaume LaTendresse until even they had to admit he wasn't going to lead them back to the promised land.

man i hope they lock up both Gally's for 8 years next summer. Screw the bridge deals. Spend the money on the guys we want to lock up, rather then waste it on crap like Briere, Parros and DD.

No way.... The way he plays he will suffer from injuries and won't age gracefully. I would stick to shorter terms if possible.

If they were winning, who gives a shit. BTW, I hate the flames, so if the flames were to to trade for Gagne, Bouillon, DD and Briere I'd be pretty happy. Hell I'd be willing to trade Bouillon, Briere, DD AND a 3rd rounder to the flames for a roll of hockey tape - just to get DD and Briere's contracts of the books.

LOL

You're kidding, right? There's a segment of the Montreal press, small but very vocal, who constantly lament the lack of Quebecois/French players of the team. They were salivating over the prospect of landing LeCavalier but had to settle for Briere. They were trumpeting the talents of Guilliaume LaTendresse until even they had to admit he wasn't going to lead them back to the promised land.

Yep sad but true.

Pray with me that Quebec gets a team soon.

Edmonton is done. Someone is going to rape them for talent.

I would be hard to get Taylor Hall.

Darn.

After some great shifts.

Bad rebound and Buds couldn't grab it.

What am I missing here? I saw Gravity tonight. Is Chuckie centring his own line now with Gally and Patches?

Yes.

crap same friggin mistake by MT again. Break up Subban and Markov and saddle Markov with Bouillon and presto Avs score when the D changed.

Budaj has looked bad tonight. That rebound was horrible

Is this true? It's only 2 goals on 28 shots that I can see on the scoresheet. Yes, the rebound was bad, but he could have had more assistance... Have Coloroaolodiodo's shots been that easy?

Are you drunk?

Nope. He hasn't had any defensive help, but he has been beat multiple times and got lucky. Lots of swimming in the crease, and got lucky on the right lateral move because the shooter fanned. I think he has been swimming a lot. He's been under pressure a lot too though.