When does Therrien get fired?

habs rule

Can Paul McLean speak French?

Come on Bergy... coach of the year 2013 available and supposedly outcoached Therrien, so he would have to be an upgrade! :blush:

totally out coached therrien in play offs two seasons ago.....sens annialated the habs then were swept by the pens

Can Paul McLean speak French?

Come on Bergy... coach of the year 2013 available and supposedly outcoached Therrien, so he would have to be an upgrade! :blush:

Don is that you? say it ain't so. Le genius will never forgive you. Nope can't speak french.

Sorry HR, didn't mean to get your hopes up!

All in jest for Crazy Mike haters.

Coach of year one year and bad with players 2 years later, fickle owners as well as Fans it seems. :angry2:

I have a visceral dislike of The Walrus. And I can't see anyone who comes off as such an English-Canadian good old boy coaching the Habs. Think Mark Crawford if you want a high-profile replacement for The Genius.

He was born in France and played in the Q...

He left France when he was 2. I doubt he learned much french. I can't say for sure that he does not speak french but he comes from an Anglo family, with no history of french speaking that I can find. And we don't want the arrogant proke as a coach anyway.

For anyone considering him, it should be reminded that in the past several games he has played Chris Neil on the top line, with top PP minutes, to defend leads at the end of a game and to try to tie games during one goal deficits with a minute left in the third.

If that doesn't scare you I don't know what does.

For anyone considering him, it should be reminded that in the past several games he has played Chris Neil on the top line, with top PP minutes, to defend leads at the end of a game and to try to tie games during one goal deficits with a minute left in the third.

If that doesn't scare you I don't know what does.

and he has lost one more game than therrien this season.

Hey Don, just curious as to what you thought about all the young guys last night? Just incase you were interested my take, here it is:

-Galchenyuk sure looked primed and ready for first line detail. very solid night

-Gallagher is, well Gallagher..nuff said

-Andrighetto did not disappoint on 2nd line, has lots of jump, hockey sense, but unfortunately, will be sent back when Eller returns

-Beaulieu, or N8 the GR8, looked just fine, and infused some much needed speed to the back end, and kept his game simple

-Sekac was very involved and it seemed like he had the puck all night(a potential center perhaps?)

and I'll stick with my assertion that DD is useless

ps, glad that you got bragging rights out there!

Hey Don, just curious as to what you thought about all the young guys last night? Just incase you were interested my take, here it is:

-Galchenyuk sure looked primed and ready for first line detail. very solid night

-Gallagher is, well Gallagher..nuff said

-Andrighetto did not disappoint on 2nd line, has lots of jump, hockey sense, but unfortunately, will be sent back when Eller returns

-Beaulieu, or N8 the GR8, looked just fine, and infused some much needed speed to the back end, and kept his game simple

-Sekac was very involved and it seemed like he had the puck all night(a potential center perhaps?)

and I'll stick with my assertion that DD is useless

wont argue with that.

If MT ever changed and gave the young guys half the oppurtunity to succeed that DD was granted ........... people might see what the habs actually have in their backyard.

Therrien is a frickin genius.... lets Galchenyuk develop at wing till he knows exactly when to play crap out of him at centre and he shines.

And plays lil Swiss Smurf 14:41 & Sekac 14:00 who both looked solid.

I wouldn't get to excited about Beaulieu's game, but in limited minutes Therrien is doing well hiding him on the ice. :halm:

What a coach, maybe he will never be fired and in 15 years will simply retire, or may be like ol Hab Red Berenson and keep coaching for 30+ years with same team!

Therrien is a frickin genius.... lets Galchenyuk develop at wing till he knows exactly when to play crap out of him at centre and he shines.

And plays lil Swiss Smurf 14:41 & Sekac 14:00 who both looked solid.

I wouldn't get to excited about Beaulieu's game, but in limited minutes Therrien is doing well hiding him on the ice. :halm:

What a coach, maybe he will never be fired and in 15 years will simply retire, or may be like ol Hab Red Berenson and keep coaching for 30+ years with same team!

Le Genius Rules......just ask Don.. his greatest fan.

This thread may last 30 years, wow that would be something :rofl:

The current coach of my favourite team, has a total record of 104-63-15 since hired, not too shabby at all!

What record does your team's coach (assume that has to be Randy Carlyle) have over that stretch?

What idiot would fire THerrien anytime soon....when we all know New Coach smell wears off darn quick if aint a winner. Just win baby!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: