Nov. 23, Penguins vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Yep but these successful kills show everyone who doesn't believe that PK can do it ALL.

He played 37 seconds shorthanded, that doesn't really demonstrate much of anything...other than he played 37 seconds. His presence shouldn't make or break a penalty kill.

Not a bad period overall, both teams had their moments of dominance and struggles. It could be a lot worse, that's for sure.

I don't get why we need to go with the regular lines for the PP. I hate that Galchenyuk and Eller don't get much time. It's bad enough the line isn't as effective with Prust not being a threat, but at least give them decent time on the PP.

Is Gallagher too small to consider a power forward?

I'd say he is our BIGGEST power forward.

Finally Galchenyuk and Eller.

Those missed opportunities might come back to bite them. They really need to work on a down low back door play. Every team is taking away the point shot now.

That's why Galchenyuk should be out there. He's a guy who can control the play down low. I'd like to see Galchenyuk, Galleghar and MaxPac out there together on the PP.