Nov. 23, Penguins vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

So basically you're hoping some GM will think they're getting another John LeClair deal from Bergevin.

My worry is we would bet burnt again. MaxPac may not be a power forward, but he is a pure goal scorer. He is not the problem. The problem is we have too many players like DD, Briere, Gionta in our top 6,

Fire alarm going off in my place.

Amazing work by Gally.

The more I see from Galleghar the more I hate DD.

Frank is the worst defender on the team and maybe not even in the top 10 in the organization.

Not sure why he got the start over Murray.

Well those are four big points, but we didn't make up any ground. Bomys need to put together a nice long winning streak. If they can score three goals a game, I like their chances.

Not sure why he got the start over Murray.

Back to back games. Murray played last night.

I was musing to myself the other day that I would have total confidence in Gallagher as a 4th line winger in Sochi. Would never happen - still confident.

If it was an age-restricted team, he'd have a legitimate shot

Well those are four big points, but we didn't make up any ground. Bomys need to put together a nice long winning streak. If they can score three goals a game, I like their chances.

Back to back games. Murray played last night.

I don't get the rationale of that. I'd rather have a pylon that can hit than Bouillon.

Great game by the guys, may have been their best so far this year. Patches is back. price is stellar. Markov needs a new deal. I didn't think they let up at all, some poor coaching by MT on the line change, that lead to the second goal and on the timeout. Why call a time out with 2 secs left on a 5 on 3? Made no sense. This team is getting some scoring, that is what they were missing, hopefully Gally and Chuck catch the fever. We need to trade Gionta, as soon as we can get someone of real value for him. His value is as high as it ever will be, Subban showing some love for Mr Crosby, looked like he was going to go pout on the bench for a while. Subban and Plex had him talking to himself. Loved this game, we need to keep this type of playing going. :habslogo:

I don't get the rationale of that. I'd rather have a pylon that can hit than Bouillon.

Boullion is far more versatile and Murray hasn't been any better defensively. I get that you hate Boullion, but he is slightly ahead of Murray in the depth chart.

Boullion is far more versatile and Murray hasn't been any better defensively. I get that you hate Boullion, but he is slightly ahead of Murray in the depth chart.

I disagree. I'd say Bouillon is the worst Dman we have and probably looks worse since he is usually overplayed by MT.