Habs vs Leafs, Jan. 18 7pm

Neech

It won't be Friedman going. He is being featured more prominently on SN 590 on their top show, Prime Time Sports lately (he seems to be co-hosting or even hosting somewhat regularly since the deal was announced). Don't be surprised to see him join Rogers/Sportsnet in a full-time role when the new deal kicks in so they can use him and Kypreos to make their own version of Insider Trading to go against TSN.

Good to hear. For my money he's the best hockey journalist in North America.

Is Parros playing? If he is will he make through another game without a concussion?

He is. The lines appear to be:

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Gallagher

Eller - Plekanec - Gionta

Bournival - Briere - Prust

Moen - Nattinen - Parros

Yeah, Friedman's great, it's amazing that CBC hasn't let him go already. His 30 thoughts column is the single most informative piece of hockey reporting around.

• Upvote 1

MT should play Gallegher with Pleks and Eller, Galleghar does a lot of dirty work on the DD line, but rarely gets a pass.

Watch for me on tv sitting in front of Rob Ford.

I'd be having a field day chattering about TO's crack smoking Mayor

Amen. He's a regular on Montreal's TSN690 a couple times a week, and is always insightful. His "30 Thoughts" blog is must read stuff too!

• Upvote 1

What a hypocrite!

I must be in the minority that hopes Cherry "retires" or doesn't get picked up by Sportsnet when they take over the HNIC broadcasts. Eventually it will happen, the sooner the better in my books.

so how predictable was that?? Take shots at Subban and then show the military :crazy:

Tough start for Nattinen although he's not being put out in good situations. His first shift is a defensive zone faceoff (no pressure, kid) and his second came shortly after a goal, used as a momentum changer. That's not his game.