Boston vs Montreal 7:30pm

Guest Stogey24

Another thing to remember about Budaj... he is playing against the top western and eastern teams.... Price would help, but not sure we win some of those games with Price either.

We need Price back for sure, but this team needs to start scoring... this is getting old...

Before tonight's game, the Habs chances of making it to the playoffs were 90.6%

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL/Eastern/Atlantic/Montreal.html

After watching them tonight, I have to disagree and guess 50%...maybe.

Finally.. they collapse to the net and cause havoc... goal.

Before tonight's game, the Habs chances of making it to the playoffs were 90.6%

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL/Eastern/Atlantic/Montreal.html

After watching them tonight, I have to disagree and guess 50%...maybe.

This was the hardest stretch of games and we didn't have Price. I am pretty sure we make the playoffs, but we are now heading for playing a top team on the road and going out in the first round. They need to get past Toronto and get home ice advantage.

Well I'm looking forward to seeing Ticker play in one of the weekend games against Ottawa and Buffalo, because there's no way in bloody hell Budaj can start both of them. I'm guessing he'll get the start against the Sabres.

unless Price is back, I suspect you are correct.

Lots of blame to go around:

Therrien-Worst defensive pairings I've seen in a long time. Didn't pull Budaj after the second, left Tinordi and Murray out after Tinordi's gaffe.

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Plekanec. Missed three breakaways.

Budaj-Back breaking softie from big time sniper Milan Lucic.

Emelin-Used, abused and embarrassed by Lucic all night. His wife shouldn't bang him for a month after that performance.

Markov-Horrible pinch leading to goal

White, Moen- Useless (Briere also).

Tinordi-Gaffe

Eller-Better luck next year.

Subban-Prust-Excellent games.

I thought Eller had a decent game. He was the catalyst of a few good forechecking shifts from his line, but his hands still seem to lock up when the time comes for a shot or key pass. Galchenyuk wasn't very good aside from that wicked pass to spring Pleks on the break.

Emelin just plain sucks. What a terrible signing. If he was a UFA, would we keep him and at what price?

Francis Bouillon led all skaters in ice time.

I think I'm done with the season. I can't handle that.

To me that has to be the biggest indictment against MT. Which other NHL team would still have Bouillon on their roster that isn't run by Garth Snow or Mike GIllis?

Who has improved under MT this year??

Galchenyuk is getting treated ilke he is playing behind Crosby and Malkin. Gallagher pretty much gotten his 16 goals by driving to the net and picking up the garbage, because he rarely gets a decent pass. His line is the only one that isn't being handicapped by MT balancing (translate - CRIPPLING) his lines with a plugger. Briere has been crap, but then he has been playing with Parros and Moen even when he DOES produce. Eller has regressed big time.

We are saying the same baffoon allowed to coach in the NHL because he is French, that we had the first time around. The habs are in the playoffs because of Price not MT's coaching.

PJ Stock using the L'antichambre telestrator...that's right, the guy who used to put bubble gum in his gloves to chew on the bench because he never played.

PJ Stock using the L'antichambre telestrator...that's right, the guy who used to put bubble gum in his gloves to chew on the bench because he never played.

Hey all the power to Stock. If MT was able to get another coaching job with the habs, PJ Stock can be an analyst.

MT can't even speak French properly, it's embarrassing.

So that means he can't speak any language properly - maybe that's why IF he has a decent message to communicate, it's not getting through :bonk:

To me that has to be the biggest indictment against MT. Which other NHL team would still have Bouillon on their roster that isn't run by Garth Snow or Mike GIllis?

Who has improved under MT this year??

Galchenyuk is getting treated ilke he is playing behind Crosby and Malkin. Gallagher pretty much gotten his 16 goals by driving to the net and picking up the garbage, because he rarely gets a decent pass. His line is the only one that isn't being handicapped by MT balancing (translate - CRIPPLING) his lines with a plugger. Briere has been crap, but then he has been playing with Parros and Moen even when he DOES produce. Eller has regressed big time.

We are saying the same baffoon allowed to coach in the NHL because he is French, that we had the first time around. The habs are in the playoffs because of Price not MT's coaching.

I seem to recall reading a very similar post to this not that long ago. Oh yeah it was that a$$hole Habs rule, don't worry you will see the light eventually. :)

Hey, your preaching to the choir. I've been saying the same thing since last year and hated bringing back the guy who single handily lost us a series against Carolina during his first stint. And he's got the gall to criticize Subban for selfish penalties!!!

Yet their the are plenty of guys here saying what a great job he did developing Crosby and Malkin. Yeah, those two guys would have been busts if it wasn't for MT!!

I seem to recall reading a very similar post to this not that long ago. Oh yeah it was that a$$hole Habs rule, don't worry you will see the light eventually. :)