Game 1, Rangers vs Canadiens, 1 PM

dlbalr

Well...I've almost recovered...and hope Les Boys have too.

New series.New concentration on new challenges required.

Bid a fond....very fond... adieu to the already golfing badboys from Beantown.

We , les glorieux and their adorants must marshall our passion for the pursuit of the cup; the new challenge.

Allons nous y!!!

Whaddawegoddado to whup da deRanged?

Let's do that!

To think that I felt like the luckiest person on earth when I got through online to get tickets for this game. Hope this serves as a wake-up call, and the team brings the same intensity they showed against the Bruins for every game remaining in these playoffs.

To think that I felt like the luckiest person on earth when I got through online to get tickets for this game. Hope this serves as a wake-up call, and the team brings the same intensity they showed against the Bruins for every game remaining in these playoffs.

I'd have been soooo unhappy to watch the anticlimax ooze itself out in person... but they left everything in Boson... and thank God they did... what a marvelous treat for us, but now it's time to see if we can have a parade in Montreal..if we can beat'em all including ourselves and raise it to be true hockey excellence...the proverbial best we can be. Like too many I'm sure..after whuppin' the PooBears...the rest of the series seem themselves a little diminished in significance, but it would be pretty cool to buckle down and be the best we can be for the Stanley Cup. Funny thing motivation.

As we all know, this being human stuff is indeed a riddle shrouded in a mystery wrapped in an enigma or words to that effect.

But we have a wonderful gang of guys here with some excellent leadership and great hearts, so good Lord willin' 'n the crik' don't rise, we'll fight our way through to hockey glory as the famed Canadiens de Montreal.