Game 1, Rangers vs Canadiens, 1 PM

dlbalr

Rangers are just as fast as us - today more so. Damn I think I'm going to curse Gainey as much as Houle for that McDonough deal!

Need to put Vanek back on the Maxpac line. Next game lets get the EGG line back together.

Not much to like so far. But in the first period of the first game is better than in 6/7.

Rangers are just as fast as us - today more so. Damn I think I'm going to curse Gainey as much as Houle for that McDonough deal!

Need to put Vanek back on the Maxpac line. Next game lets get the EGG line back together.

So that we have two lines that are defensively atrocious?

Get real refs.... But Bourque needs to wake up...refs are calling BS so don't give them something to call.

Boys are not ready to play...not skating... Weak clears, bad passes, losing battles...

1. I'm gagging. Cherry castigates the reporters on Lucic. The guy should stick to street gangs who at least have poverty and fatherlessness for an excuse.

Get real refs.... But Bourque needs to wake up...refs are calling BS so don't give them something to call.

Boys are not ready to play...not skating... Weak clears, bad passes, losing battles...

Boston afterglow...I'm still trying to shake it myself.

Habs are a joke.

Prust and Emelin are losers for not killing Kreider after that.

Habs wont win this game with that level of care about Price

Prust or Bourque need to be sat for Galchenyuk next game. need to run Lundquist, not go after Kreider. Kreider wasn't getting a penalty, so we would have been short handed. Get Bourque or Prust to go hard INTO Lundquist!

Guest Stogey24

What a joke. Price is hurt for sure.

Prust or Bourque need to be sat for Galchenyuk next game.

Prust has been great lately

What a joke. Price is hurt for sure.

Prust has been great lately

They need goals. Galchenyuk has damn good stats against the rangers.