Hockey might be played tonight. Bruins @ Bell Centre, 7:30PM (SN360, RDS)

Got my poking stick, where's that bear?

HAHAHAHA!

There's not one thing to complain about in that game. 5-1 and the Bruins got beat up in both fights. The Bruins were thoroughly embarrassed.

Ya babee!

I think we just got the first exposure to the team. We had to give Borky his due. And by golly, Galchenyuk is SCARY .. and he KNOWS it!

We gotta team here.

Eller's line got over 1 minute of PP time and HMMMM they get a PP goal.

Ya...they're a threat out there all the time.

Beautiful

What A Game. Just absolutely loved it. Hey where is Habs 30/31. Can't have too much to say bout this soft team that can't score. Watched Subban go off the ice, looked like he was having a hell of a good time.

The crap first periods are still disappointing but if we keep winning the second and third? I'll live with it.

The only ones not scoring are our defence.

They have to start shooting - instead of playing keep away at the blue line. Great play by Beaulieu tonight - finally got the PP goal!! Two things I've been wanting is Beaulieu to get PP time, along with the Eller-Sekac line. It took a Gilbert injury to Beleau get in and Eller/Sekac T finally got a decent PP shift (rather than just the last 10 seconds) and it paid off.

Eller's line got over 1 minute of PP time and HMMMM they get a PP goal.

Hopefully MT will finally give them a serious chance going forward.

And ain't we got happy li'l hearts tonight...

What A Game. Just absolutely loved it. Hey where is Habs 30/31. Can't have too much to say bout this soft team that can't score. Watched Subban go off the ice, looked like he was having a hell of a good time.

PK was feeling a lot of the load as the resident superstar. We'll have some bad games and disappointments, but we sure have a team here.

Sooooo how much $ will Galchenyuk get next summer?

he actually needs to have his stats support his skill, otherwise he is probably looking at a bridge deal. Having said that, I hope he has a strong year and forces MB to sign him to a long-term deal.

Sooooo how much $ will Galchenyuk get next summer?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

he actually needs to have his stats support his skill, otherwise he is probably looking at a bridge deal. Having said that, I hope he has a strong year and forces MB to sign him to a long-term deal.

I think he'll EXPLODE! and probably eclipse Pacman. He is super talent and drive. And he's feeling it.

I heard good comments on Gonchar tonight and I really liked his performance in this brand new situation, fresh off the plane. Good for him. I hope he does great.

I think Pacioretty burned each and every one of the Bruins "defense" tonight.

I think you're right. I noticed a couple. Lots of talent. But Galchenyuk is S C A R Y..... he is going to shock the hell out of us...

I can see why so many teams were after Sekac... another scary dude. We've got a hell of a team here.

• Upvote 1

I heard good comments on Gonchar tonight and I really liked his performance in this brand new situation, fresh off the plane. Good for him. I hope he does great.

I think you're right. I noticed a couple. Lots of talent. But Galchenyuk is S C A R Y..... he is going to shock the hell out of us...

I can see why so many teams were after Sekac... another scary dude. We've got a hell of a team here.

Sekac looks great. How bad does Rene Bourque feel? I hear he was a minus in the Hammer tonight.

• Upvote 1

no matter what hapens he gets a bridge deal. It is the Habs way.

Sekac looks great. How bad does Rene Bourque feel? I hear he was a minus in the Hammer tonight.

The question is how bad does MT look for sitting him out in favour of Bourque.

• Upvote 1

Sekac is gold. How was Weise in Torts dog house. Galchenyuk is clearly Gandalf. Eller loves his Czech buddy. Pacioretty... About to go on a streak maybe? Beaulieu with a beauty KO.

Amazing third. We won both fights cleanly and controlled the game. I hope this is a sign!

no matter what hapens he gets a bridge deal. It is the Habs way.

I'm hoping MB learned his lesson from the Subban bridge deal. If he had signed him to a 8 year deal than, we probably could have gotten Subban for under $6.5M - at that time, Karllson's deal would have been the ceiling for Subban.

The habs have to learn that there are exceptions to rules. Even the idiotic Islanders are reaping the benefits of signing Tavares long-term.

Ya, he's probably not thrilled, but I get how insane it is to play a hundred hockey games in one season. It has to be a manufactured passion for lots of them unavoidably. It ain't like he's got to play the game of the week. I find it hard to be too critical. I think the whole thing was rather well handled though... howsoever paradoxical that is on my part. :blush:

The question is how bad does MT look for sitting him out in favour of Bourque.

I don't think he had a choice. Borky had earned a place and he was given a very fair chance to keep it. I don't believe MT is a whole bunch more blind than we are about the team. I think he played it properly in consultation with Bergeron. This scenario was probably in the meeting notes over a month ago.

• Upvote 1

Sekac is gold. How was Weise in Torts dog house. Eller loves his Czech buddy. Pacioretty... About to go on a streak maybe? Beaulieu with a beauty KO.

Amazing third. We won both fights cleanly and controlled the game. I hope this is a sign!

" Galchenyuk is clearly Gandalf."

Haahahaha. ...we.. said.

And it for sure is a sign. A group of individuals is becoming a team and new people are finding themselves in new places. Many changes this year. I hope Gonchar has a wonderful time with us and gets caught up in the magic.

I don't think he had a choice. Borky had earned a place and he was given a very fair chance to keep it. I don't believe MT is a whole bunch more blind than we are about the team. I think he played it properly in consultation with Bergeron. This scenario was probably in the meeting notes over a month ago.

I don't think Bourque earned a place. Hell, the habs should have tried hard to move him at the draft or the summer, instead of hoping that Bourque's playoff performance was anything but a mirage. In the summer, someone may have been stupid enough to trade for him.