Hockey might be played tonight. Bruins @ Bell Centre, 7:30PM (SN360, RDS)

He was a healthy scratch but that was smart by Therrien. No Weise took Lucic off his game. He couldn't fight Dale so he was just a rat in a cage.

you may have convinced me of that................had weiss not played so so good tonight

weiss will never be scratched against boston again

you may have convinced me of that................had weiss not played so so good tonight

weiss will never be scratched against boston again

Do you remember the game?

Everyone was talking about the quote and what Lucic would do to dale. Weise was just coming back from an injury too. Therrien pulls him out and Lucic acts a fool.

What's the story tonight? Lucic promising he wouldn't lose his cool while Weise fights Campbell and puts up two points. Subban now getting in Milan's face to get him going.

Hard to swallow admitting that Therrien did a good coaching move, I know.

It's nice to see the Habs still have periods like that in them. We haven't seen one of those for a while. The PK to start the period will be huge though; a quick goal would give Boston some momentum (something they had none of in the 2nd).

About this soft , really soft, team that we have. They didn't look so soft there. Winning fights scaring that puke Lucic, (pk don't do that anymore ok buddy) He did not want anything to do with Subban must be watching his training tapes cause PK can't fight. Beualieu does not want to go back to Hamilton.Scoring goals I am in habs heaven.

:hyper::gohabsgo::wavetowel::gohabsgo:

Some stats so far:

- Emelin leads both teams in hits (5) and blocks (4).

- The Habs are at 63.4% tonight at the faceoff dot. Considering Boston's the #2 team in the league at the dot, that's noteworthy.

- Gonchar's over 15 minutes already. If you look at my two posts on our Twitter page, you'll see why his TOI is interesting.

Guest Stogey24

About this soft , really soft, team that we have. They didn't look so soft there. Winning fights scaring that puke Lucic, (pk don't do that anymore ok buddy) He did not want anything to do with Subban must be watching his training tapes cause PK can't fight. Beualieu does not want to go back to Hamilton.Scoring goals I am in habs heaven.

:hyper::gohabsgo::wavetowel::gohabsgo:

Haha

Beaulieu really wants to stay up. And after two fights in three games he must be desperate.

He is just doing what it takes to stay up. Really good to see cause it shows determination and guts. I like it.

That period was more enternaining than the whole season so far. Weise Howe trick, Nate with a ko and Eller scoring a goal.

I think you're right and I also think we're going to see a lot of this kind of hockey this year when we stop looking at our feet as we've been doing. A lot of adjustment going on but there will be a "click" followed by a "whoosh". I could see a new attitude in the players. They're just looking for the synergy.

I'd just love it if Gonchar blasted one in.

Lets NOT allow a goal on this PP. Letting them in now would sure give risk of heart attacks.

Nah... we own this game. We're in gear even if they score.