NY Islanders at Montreal Canadiens | January 17th, 2015 | 1900EST

lazy26

Screw it will simply listen to Bulldog game instead.

(Tin-man has 2 assists tonight so far, maybe getting knocked out has turned him into offensive d-man)

ha! glad to hear that.

Bournival out cold. That was bullshit. Not one player over to have some words with clutterbuck

thats the habs. bull shit is right

Okay, I have been sitting on my couch watching the entire game and I have only seen 1 Hab goal. Habs have scored every time I went to get a beer or go to the bathroom. Not sure if that means I am good luck when out of the room or am drinking too much

like WTF? Makes me mad

Thats the team. You will be getting mad for quite some time.

Coach and a few leaders whine to refs when it happens. Rest of team follows their lead. Pretty soon its accepted that you can run over anyone you want against IN MONTREAL

Okay, I have been sitting on my couch watching the entire game and I have only seen 1 Hab goal. Habs have scored every time I went to get a beer or go to the bathroom. Not sure if that means I am good luck when out of the room or am drinking too much

Leave.

Leave and never come back.

• Upvote 1

Patches not credited with a clear assist on last goal...

They credited him with an assist on that goal during the third period.

Nice game by the Habs, the late two goals made it seem closer than it really was. The offence was due to win them a game and they did. Thomas had by far his best game in a Montreal uniform; that line in general (Sekac-Eller-Thomas) made a lot of good things happen.

Because he dived.

Always an excuse eh. LOL

They credited him with an assist on that goal during the third period.

Nice game by the Habs, the late two goals made it seem closer than it really was. The offence was due to win them a game and they did. Thomas had by far his best game in a Montreal uniform; that line in general (Sekac-Eller-Thomas) made a lot of good things happen.

Markov a legend

Interesting game. A little too interesting at the end there, but ultimately the Isles were a spent team and we took full advantage to hand them their asses.

I swear, Plekanec and Desharnais were reading me criticizing them in the other threads! Both of 'em break out with monster performances. Good to see - and great to see Galchenyuk bag one there too. He and DD could make an interesting combo, just as Pleks is with Patches.

Christian Thomas looked really good. Great wheels and lots of gumption. He seems, anyway, a more complete player than Andrighetto. I could see him sticking around a bit, maybe even pushing Bournival into the pressbox here and there.

It's funny that Pleks got 4 points tonight after all the talk about him earlier in the day on this forum.

Yep, he sure showed us, and shot to hell the stats behind my 'he's a 45-point player' argument. That crumb-bum!