May 1 ~ Game One: Montreal v.s. Tampa Bay

I'm still puzzled as to why he's in the doghouse again. If he's only going to get three or four shifts in the early periods, he'll be a prime candidate to be pulled out of the lineup before long which doesn't seem right.

Dont know either but once MT is not a fan of a certain player...........it rarely changes.

The Habs need to finish. If Plekanec shoots that one second earlier, Bishop looks like a boob rolling around on his back.

What was up with him laying on the ice after Weise tapped him in the head? He's wimpier than my new puppy who bolts in the opposite direction when a dog behind a fence barks at him. They need to make him uncomfortable, Tampa is an adventure in front of their own net.

If there's a goalie fight, Price will make him look like Carlo Rizzi getting bastinadoed by Santino Corleone!

Eller looks great, Prust doesn't. Not liking that line

This is what i don't get. Why not give a SKILLED player to play with Eller. has he ever played with MaxPac more than 3 shifts in a game???

Just hope that is a good play that wins it and not a fluky bounce, in what is looking more and more like a 1-0 final.

what has DD to done to earn time on the PP?? other than two easy shots on Bishop, what has he done all friggin game?????

and after the PP, Eller gets Weisse and Prust.

Guest Stogey24

what has DD to done to earn time on the PP?? other than two easy shots on Bishop, what has he done all friggin game?????

What have any of these guys done to deserve it?

What have any of these guys done to deserve it?

DD has been on the ice for almost every friggin useless PP. Why not give a chance to Eller to play on the PP, with some decent wingers??? Change the friggin PP unit.

Habs have played a tremendous game, one of the best I've seen and the only crap and energy TB has had has been over penalties from the guys who always get penalties. It's really a bloody shame. I just caught up on the PVR ...

Guest Stogey24

Habs have played a tremendous game, one of the best I've seen and the only crap and energy TB has had has been over penalties from the guys who always get penalties. It's really a bloody shame. I just caught up on the PVR ...

Your right. Killed momentum