Montreal @ Carolina Dec. 5 7PM est

DON

Guest Stogey24

What has Tomas Plekanec done lately? I'm sorry, but he's been shit the past 10 games. Puts up points, but I don't know.. Just doesn't look great

What has Tomas Plekanec done lately? I'm sorry, but he's been shit the past 10 games. Puts up points, but I don't know.. Just doesn't look great

He had the back check to stop a breakaway earlier in the period. And on his current line, he's not going to be putting up the points. I agree, he has been quieter lately though (he has the ups and downs every year and with his start, he was due for a down).

Can Pac play rw? Need to see him with Chuck and Larry

He's a beast... With that stride of his and his hockey sense I can't see him even miss a beat!

I'd bet he looks just as lethal cutting in from the top of the circle before shooting... Or driving out side before going to the forehand... Or just pulling up and finding the open man

This game is getting on my nerves

Habs made ward look good tonight.

Yup...back to looking lke a team that lacks firepower...most of the shots going right into Ward's 'center mass' where there is zero chance to beat him. And with Condon rather than Price, 2 goals is going to equal a loss more often than not.