Montreal vs Washington - 7 PM EST

Lovett's Magnatones

We have too many points to truly tank...so might as well win some games. Was fun to watch.

We are currently 22nd. Bottom 10. We have a great chance at first, second and third due to the new draft lottery.

http://nhllotterysimulator.com

Ha, got Habs for first overall on first roll.

We are currently 22nd. Bottom 10. We have a great chance at first, second and third due to the new draft lottery.

http://nhllotterysimulator.com

Ha, got Habs for first overall on first roll.

Just for fun..I got them 1st on the 4th try :)

Condon has made some highlight reel saves tonight. Yes, some of them just hit happened to hit him but that's okay.

The 3rd pairing is hardly playing. Both Bartley/Barberio are on pace for under 12 minutes. I know Washington's a deep team but you have to think those two could have had an extra shift here or there.

no no Brian you do not understand He is a sieve.The goaltending is the problem not the goal scoring.

no no Brian you do not understand He is a sieve.The goaltending is the problem not the goal scoring.

The goalie always looks better when you actually score more than 2 or 3 goals. Condon hasn't had that luxury most games. Compared to scrivens, he's Patrick Roy.

Some stats you might not have realized:

- PK Subban is tied for fifth in assists among all NHL players

- There are 38 players who have scored 20 goals or more so far. Max Pacioretty is the only Hab.

- Max Pacioretty is fourth in the league in shots

- Tomas Plekanec has more points than Jonathan Toews

- Brendan Gallagher is eighth in points per game and goals per game for right wingers in the NHL.

- Alexei Emelin is 10th in the league for hits per game.

- Lars Eller and David Desharnais are the only centres on the team with faceoff percentages under 50%.

- Brian Flynn is oddly underutilized at faceoffs with only 344 but has an outstanding 57.8% faceoff percentage.

- Lars Eller's even strength faceoff percentage is decent (51.7%) but his shorthanded faceoff percentage pulls his mark down hard (43.5%)

- Alex Galchenyuk has been better this year at the faceoff than Tomas Plekanec and David Desharnais at even strength.

Some stats you might not have realized:

- Lars Eller and David Desharnais are the only centres on the team with faceoff percentages under 50%.

- Brian Flynn is oddly underutilized at faceoffs with only 344 but has an outstanding 57.8% faceoff percentage.

- Lars Eller's even strength faceoff percentage is decent (51.7%) but his shorthanded faceoff percentage pulls his mark down hard (43.5%)

- Alex Galchenyuk has been better this year at the faceoff than Tomas Plekanec and David Desharnais at even strength.

The only thing I can say is GREAT COACHING. where is that forking sarcasm thingy?

That one's still around.

By the way, you'll be up again for tomorrow's GDT - 2 wins in a row for you now.

I'll get er done tonight, I'm going to Sea World tomorrow, and I'll miss the game. Coincidentally, the last time I was up there was the Orr/Bourque game where they lost to the Leafs like 6-1.