Habs vs Stars 7:30

Guest Stogey24

Guest Stogey24

Those with a weak stomach, may want to pass on this one.

Max-Chuck-Sven

Lars-Plek-Matteau

JDL-Mac- Byron

Mitchell-Danault-Brown

Markov-p.k

Emelin-Pateryn

Bartley-Barberio

The drywall wall Ben Scrivens

Jamie Benn-Tyler Seguin-Patrick Eaves

Mattias Janmark-Jason Spezza- Valeri Nichushkin

Antoine Roussel-Cody Eakin-Ales Hemsky

Radek Faksa-Vernon Fiddler-Colton sceviour

Kris Russell-Alex Goligoski

Johnny Oduya-Jason Demers

Patrik Nemeth-Jamie Oleksiak

Kari Lehtonen

How does this team look SO much worse than in September. I mean I knew we had injuries and shipped out a few players but wow.

I'm actually laughing aloud at this ??? the futility. Ironically it'll probably be this team that's shuts out Dallas 6-0

blacked out again in the Hamilton area. Remind me again how much more I'm paying the cable company for the red light channel?

I liked the first couple of minutes for the Habs but that early goal stung. Nice to see Pacioretty get a good bounce to tie it up though.

Barberio's having a rough night so far. I know Bartley isn't the best of partners but the solution isn't to keep giving it to Dallas instead of Bartley.

Brown's making the most of his limited ice time; he has five hits in four shifts.

blacked out again in the Hamilton area. Remind me again how much more I'm paying the cable company for the red light channel?

You're only going to get the national games since Hamilton is part of the Toronto viewing market, not Ottawa/Montreal's. (Saturdays, most Wednesdays, plus anything on SN1, SN360, or all four SN channels are the nationally televised games.)

I thought my tv was busted.. we were up 3-2. But then the picture adjusted itself.

HAHAHAHAHa/// I soooo feel like a Leaf fan/// but merci le bon Dieu... with us ca change!

I sure am a suck for winning... :rofl:

HI miklin.. I picked up the Rogers plan for about 65 bucks as I recall and get all the games on RDS feed.

It ain't always pretty, but its always there.. :blush:

Gee, I miss four straight games and the GDT's are busier. I show up for this one and no one else is around...

Montreal played a very good period...for 18 minutes. The first minute (the first half of that, really) and the last minute proved problematic. Lessio played quite well I thought in limited action. Pateryn's standing out in a good way as well.

Guest Stogey24

Gee, I miss four straight games and the GDT's are busier. I show up for this one and no one else is around...

Montreal played a very good period...for 18 minutes. The first minute (the first half of that, really) and the last minute proved problematic. Lessio played quite well I thought in limited action. Pateryn's standing out in a good way as well.

I don't really understand why Lessio was scratched in the first place. The guys sleep is unreal

Danault is 8/10 at the faceoff dot so far. He wasn't the greatest at the draw in Chicago but he seems to have found something with Montreal. 68.4% going into this game (and that will go up if his current percentage tonight holds.) Not bad.

Danault is 8/10 at the faceoff dot so far. He wasn't the greatest at the draw in Chicago but he seems to have found something with Montreal. 68.4% going into this game (and that will go up if his current percentage tonight holds.) Not bad.

Showed good hands on his goal too. Seems to have really good hand eye. If he keeps those numbers up he could be an important piece going forward.

Lucky we have Scrivens in nets our we might actually win one here. He has to have the worst lateral movement in pro hockey, even semi pro. He really is terrible. Two of the goals he demonstrated he cannot get from post A to post B. Plain useless.

9 goals in 7 games. I'll say it again: Alex Galchenyuk has arrived.

He might be on a hot streak that's unlikely to be sustainable but when he comes back down to earth, it isn't gonna be the guy who has trouble hitting the net.

Funny how we remove the Danish Anchor and Desharnais and we can still score five goals on the best the West has to offer. I don't think Matteau is the answer but I'll take guys like him and Lessio working their asses off towards the net over Eller and DD just doing circles and not knowing what the heck they are supposed to do with the puck.

Galchenyuk healthy next season will hit 60 points no problem.

too busy to watch the game. (maybe 5 minutes in total) You know it really is amazing that if you play Galchenyuk he seems to do well. HMMM has Le Genius come up with something? Nahhh he was probably told by Markdowm Mark to play him. Now a real coach would have given him more minutes, better line mates a lot earlier. Le Genius wants him to play defence, when you have a gifted center, it is generally considered a good idea to play him, and give him the right people to play with. That is of course if you understand that scoring goals is actually quite important, rather than taking pride and making excuses about losing 1-0 or 2-1.

What did Bergevin see in Danault. He's clueless in his own end

This...

CcMUlu8W8AAhc-P.jpg

I think his tenacity, speed, good size, and age was what he saw in him, I think he is better and has more potential than any 3rd/4th liner we have played for 3-4 years.

Matteau had a decent game last night as well. These young guys, add McCarron, and DLR too, hit everything they can hit, when it's there.

This "new" physicality has made the team more competitive than it was with Flash, Weisse, Flynn, DD etc. and more inspired to play hard, and actually have the body to play a heavy game, and all on the cheap for next year... I like the new look, younger squad.

Imagine if we had our real defense, Petry, Beaulieu, Gilbert... and of course Price.

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24

This...CcMUlu8W8AAhc-P.jpgI think his tenacity, speed, good size, and age was what he saw in him, I think he is better and has more potential than any 3rd/4th liner we have played for 3-4 years.Matteau had a decent game last night as well. These young guys, add McCarron, and DLR too, hit everything they can hit, when it's there.This "new" physicality has made the team more competitive than it was with Flash, Weisse, Flynn, DD etc. and more inspired to play hard, and actually have the body to play a heavy game, and all on the cheap for next year... I like the new look, younger squad.Imagine if we had our real defense, Petry, Beaulieu, Gilbert... and of course Price.

Danault literally stood there and watched the second goal happen. I stopped watching after that, but by the Sound of things he had a decent game overall.

too busy to watch the game. (maybe 5 minutes in total) You know it really is amazing that if you play Galchenyuk he seems to do well. HMMM has Le Genius come up with something? Nahhh he was probably told by Markdowm Mark to play him. Now a real coach would have given him more minutes, better line mates a lot earlier. Le Genius wants him to play defence, when you have a gifted center, it is generally considered a good idea to play him, and give him the right people to play with. That is of course if you understand that scoring goals is actually quite important, rather than taking pride and making excuses about losing 1-0 or 2-1.

Ya, funny what happens when you play your most talented player, with other talented player.