Florida vs Montreal 7:30 e.s.t. March 15th

DON

Florida 38w-85pts, 5-3-2 in last 10,194gf- 170ga

Montreal 31w-70pts, 4-4-2 in last 10 187gf- 194ga

I assume Florida will have 37 year old Luongo in, who is doing well again this year 2.36 .921%. (last year he had 2.35 .921% for the season, 430Wins 2.49 .919% for career).

Hopefully Price plays as long and well as this guy has and gets 200+more wins.

Lol CC, I'm still pumped for every game, I like seeing the new younger team, so I know more about our best prospects, so yeah maybe pumped is too strong of a word, but looking forward to it.

Lol CC, I'm still pumped for every game, I like seeing the new younger team, so I know more about our best prospects, so yeah maybe pumped is too strong of a word, but looking forward to it.

Cool. I admire your fortitude. I checked out mentally on this season a long time ago (although I agree that seeing the kids is interesting). Personally, I find that it's one thing to go into a season knowing your team isn't top-shelf. It's another when you expect the team to do well and instead it bottoms out. It's much harder to sustain interest, at least for me, under the latter circumstances.

"Nobody But You" by Little Walter comes to mind. I'm right with you on the lack of interest. I had more in 2011-2012 knowing there was a high pick and firing going on. With the (already surmised) news that Therrien will be back, it's hard to keep interest up knowing that the organization is just saying "whoops! We'll take a mulligan."

Cool. I admire your fortitude. I checked out mentally on this season a long time ago (although I agree that seeing the kids is interesting). Personally, I find that it's one thing to go into a season knowing your team isn't top-shelf. It's another when you expect the team to do well and instead it bottoms out. It's much harder to sustain interest, at least for me, under the latter circumstances.

I was in full tank mode and then Galchenyuk went on a tear. It softened me on the idea, even if a tank could land us a player of his calibre.

I was in full tank mode and then Galchenyuk went on a tear. It softened me on the idea, even if a tank could land us a player of his calibre.

I'm still in full tank mode. We need to drop below Arizona and Vancouver and get the better Nylander.

Matteau's back in so Hudon is out (and sent to the AHL). Beaulieu isn't ready just yet so Dietz gets another game. Montoya gets the start for the Panthers.

Why is Matteau playing in front of Hudon? They're both French, so there goes that reason. Matteau is useless at best.

Why is Matteau playing in front of Hudon? They're both French, so there goes that reason. Matteau is useless at best.

The CBA. Hudon was an emergency call-up - they went below 12 forwards. As soon as they got back to 12, Hudon had to go back down. Otherwise, it would have triggered the fourth and final regular recall between now and the end of the season (and that's not an ideal spot to be in).

The 3rd line tonight of Matteau-McCarron-Lessio is an intriguing one. They're all young and have some size and speed (Lessio can fly, the other two are passable for their size). Skill wise, they don't bring much to the table but for a late season combination of youngsters, that one makes some sense.

The 3rd line tonight of Matteau-McCarron-Lessio is an intriguing one. They're all young and have some size and speed (Lessio can fly, the other two are passable for their size). Skill wise, they don't bring much to the table but for a late season combination of youngsters, that one makes some sense.

Lessio doesn't have skill? He did finish 4th in AHL scoring one year, didn't he - ? I have hopes for him, but could be way wrong, of course.

Lessio doesn't have skill? He did finish 4th in AHL scoring one year, didn't he - ? I have hopes for him, but could be way wrong, of course.

If you go back to their AHL/junior years, sure, they all have skill. In terms of the skill to produce offence in the NHL, none of them are there at the moment.

Lessio's top AHL year had him tied for 8th in goals, 30th in points in 69 games. Worth noting, he hasn't combined to hit those numbers (in 91 games) since then.

Second half of the second period was marginally better, problem is Fla is more than marginally better than our Habs ;)

Second Fla goal was simply great hands by Bugstad, and 3rd goal was totally stoppable, Condon's bane...