Development Camp Roster

dlbalr

I've read mixed reviews of him so far. Lots of good things with the puck, but endurance seems to be an issue early on.

pretty snazzy goals he had, but he did look winded when he took the penalty shot.

Is Mischa not Russia for Michael or Mikhail? But more like a childish name?

Makes sense him being a rookie

That's what it is. But that's still a more creative name than 'Sergy' which is what the typical hockey nickname would be for him.

Guest Stogey24

I heard rumours about Hudon going to bars after games and shit like that. I don't know how much that factors into him getting called up, but I definitely think he deserves an extended look out of camp.

Supposedly McCarron-Sergachev mixed it up today, not a fight just minor interaction.

Lapointe, who is now wearing Bergevin's old beard, suggested Sergachev might be ready and is very impressed with the kid.

Supposedly McCarron-Sergachev mixed it up today, not a fight just minor interaction.

Lapointe, who is now wearing Bergevin's old beard, suggested Sergachev might be ready and is very impressed with the kid.

Oh no, two got into an interaction. I guess we need to trade one of them, otherwise there maybe locker room issues.
  • Upvote 1

Supposedly a bit of stick swinging and verbal disagreement on ice and bench, but Sergachev said he will need to get used to that stuff if he is to play a physical game (or something along those lines).