Vancouver Canucks vs. Montreal Canadiens | November 2nd, 2016 | 7:30 EST

Habsfan84

Well, that was an awful period from Montreal (aside from not allowing a goal at least).  That's a few games in a row they've really come out flat which is not the mark of a good team.

The highlight of the PP so far has been the nice back check by Shaw on the Horvat breakaway in the last minute.  That speaks volumes about how much that unit has struggled so far.

18 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Well, that was an awful period from Montreal (aside from not allowing a goal at least).  That's a few games in a row they've really come out flat which is not the mark of a good team.

The highlight of the PP so far has been the nice back check by Shaw on the Horvat breakaway in the last minute.  That speaks volumes about how much that unit has struggled so far.

Sure looks like Wankouver really is desperate for a win and us.... not so much.. 

Very understandable. 

We hope people will rise to the occasion.. and are surprised when we sink to the occasion,  heh heh. .:B)

1 minute ago, Habsfan said:

finally, a shot on goal!!

I wasn't sure I was seeing one.. good to have the confirmation!! What.. 20-4..Hahahaha. 

12 minutes ago, Habsfan said:

i really like what i'm seeing so far from Pateryn. He's developed into a solid d-man!

Ya glad with what he's turned into. Solid #5/6. We still lost the trade as Grabovski had some great seasons, but today I would much rather have Pateryn. 

Don't look now but Mitchell now leads the Habs in goals with five. Not too shabby considering he's playing fourth line minutes. Don't expect him to keep him up but the fourth line has been solid this year.