HW Soccer Fanatics

bombTHEice

I can't wait for the Champion League again !!!

This is Q3. The 16 winners will make group stage.

Lazio - Dinamo Bucuresti

Valencia - Elfsborg

Rangers - Crvena Zvezda

Benfica - København

Sevilla - AEK

Toulouse - Liverpool

Sarajevo - Dynamo Kyiv

Fenerbahçe - Anderlecht

Sparta - Arsenal

Zürich - Beşiktaş

BATE - Steaua

Tampere - Rosenborg

Spartak Moskva - Celtic

Bremen - Dinamo Zagreb

Salzburg - Shakhtar

Ajax - Slavia

These 16 already made group stage :

TH Ac Milan

ESP1 Real Madrid

ESP2 FC Barcelona

ITA1 Inter Milan

ITA2 AS Roma

ENG1 Manchester United

ENG2 Chelsea FC

FRA1 Olympique Lyon

FRA2 Olympique Marseille

GER1 VfB Stuggart

GER2 FC Schalke 04

POR1 FC Porto

POR2 Sporting Club de Portugal

NED1 PSV Eindhoven

GRE1 Olympiacos CFP

RUS1 PFC CSKA Moskva

I just realise Bayern Munich will not be in this season !!! Damn!!!

And that free kick was spanctacular!

Liverpool got lucky though, I think both teams deserved a point each. Villa played well in the second half.

where are you on that pic?

FcTwente played a preseason match against Real Mallorca, it ended in a 2-2 draw. I read we played a very good first halve and dominated them. Unfortunately i couldnt attend, next week starts the season. First game is away, after that @ home vs FcUtrecht. The game after that will be vs. PSV Eindhoven, and it will be the second straight season i will miss that game. Last year i was in Paris, now i will be in NY..

where are you on that pic?

FcTwente played a preseason match against Real Mallorca, it ended in a 2-2 draw. I read we played a very good first halve and dominated them. Unfortunately i couldnt attend, next week starts the season. First game is away, after that @ home vs FcUtrecht. The game after that will be vs. PSV Eindhoven, and it will be the second straight season i will miss that game. Last year i was in Paris, now i will be in NY..

No. Had a hockey practice at 9:45PM.

Ancient history.

I was pleased to see my beloved Tottenham Hotspurs get back on track with a 4-0 win over Derby today. Malbranque scored twice withing the first six minutes and Jermaine Jenas scored after 13 minutes to give Spurs an insurmountable lead. In the second half Barren Bent scored his first goal for Tottenham, nice to see him get that over with. Hopefully there'll be plenty more of that. It was an easy win for Spurs so I'm sure they won't get ahead of themselves just yet, especially since next game is at Old Trafford. I can't even remember the last time Spurs beat Man United.

The battle of Manchester tomorrow might turn out to be the most exciting derby between United and City in years. If City's ever gonna beat United, now's the time, with both Rooney (injury) and Christiano Ronaldo (suspension} out of the United line-up. Also, tomorrow afternoon Chelsea visits Anfield and Liverpool. I'm hoping Mourinho won't get revenge for Liverpool's elimination of Chelsea from last season's Champions League semifinal clash. 'Pool are usually really strong at home at Anfield, so Chelsea will have their work cut out for them.

holy shit, I would have killed the guy.

Ah come on, things like that are said all the time during matches. Just dont pay attention and play on!

We won 0-2, Blaise N'Kufo twice. I like it that our striker will play against Holland this Wednesday, i hope he scores :D

That would be fun!

Ancient history.

I was pleased to see my beloved Tottenham Hotspurs get back on track with a 4-0 win over Derby today. Malbranque scored twice withing the first six minutes and Jermaine Jenas scored after 13 minutes to give Spurs an insurmountable lead. In the second half Barren Bent scored his first goal for Tottenham, nice to see him get that over with. Hopefully there'll be plenty more of that. It was an easy win for Spurs so I'm sure they won't get ahead of themselves just yet, especially since next game is at Old Trafford. I can't even remember the last time Spurs beat Man United.

The battle of Manchester tomorrow might turn out to be the most exciting derby between United and City in years. If City's ever gonna beat United, now's the time, with both Rooney (injury) and Christiano Ronaldo (suspension} out of the United line-up. Also, tomorrow afternoon Chelsea visits Anfield and Liverpool. I'm hoping Mourinho won't get revenge for Liverpool's elimination of Chelsea from last season's Champions League semifinal clash. 'Pool are usually really strong at home at Anfield, so Chelsea will have their work cut out for them.

And I'm working all day long :wall:

Ah come on, things like that are said all the time during matches. Just dont pay attention and play on!

We won 0-2, Blaise N'Kufo twice. I like it that our striker will play against Holland this Wednesday, i hope he scores :D

That would be fun!

really? Somebody insulted me once like that on the 3rd tee when I was on the high school golf team. And that was an ugly scene. Golf coach said she'd never seen a fight on the golf course. lol

This is soccer, worse things have been said!

That does not excuse Materazzi's behaviour. Not Zidane's either, of course.

Materazzi has always been and will always be a punk. He says he's changed? Well, I won't believe it until I see it. He's a goon. He might be a good footballer, but he's also a goon.

That does not excuse Materazzi's behaviour. Not Zidane's either, of course.

Materazzi has always been and will always be a punk. He says he's changed? Well, I won't believe it until I see it. He's a goon. He might be a good footballer, but he's also a goon.

Absolutely true...(its sad that those things are standard nowadays)

But Zidane is a loser for reacting that way...when people say stuff like that. Act mature and stand above it!!

Absolutely true...(its sad that those things are standard nowadays)

But Zidane is a loser for reacting that way...when people say stuff like that. Act mature and stand above it!!

IMO Zidane screwed up. Yes, he should have kept cool. But Materazzi is the bad guy. I cannot look at it it any other way.