Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Ugly day to be a Notre Dame fan. And I know quite a few.

Ouch.

LOL. I HATE Notre Dame. Bunch of rich spoiled kids who think there poop doesn't stink. I'm not anti catholic because I support Saint Louis University. (I'm lutheran). But all my catholic friends HATE Notre Dame. Its the school for the rich and spoiled, born with silver spoon in your mouth place.

LOL. I HATE Notre Dame. Bunch of rich spoiled kids who think there poop doesn't stink. I'm not anti catholic because I support Saint Louis University. (I'm lutheran). But all my catholic friends HATE Notre Dame. Its the school for the rich and spoiled, born with silver spoon in your mouth place.

I find this ironic because Fanpuck is a Notre Dame fan.

:lol:

Had a fun eve with some friends, we drove go-karts. Dunno for sure if it's called that way. I ended as 3rd. But i finished with Cramps in my arm cause of all the painting i did today in my new home. My arms couldnt take it anymore :D. But it was cool, drove like madman! Overtook many many people, yes there are times it handy you dont weigh so much. And this is one of them.

Florida wins! Florida wins!

FLORIDA WIIIIIIIIIINS!

We are the boys from old Florida

F - L - O - R - I - D - A

Where the girls are the fairest,

the boys are the squarest

of any old state down our way. (hey!)

We are all strong for old Florida,

down where the old Gators play.

In all kinds of weather,

we'll all stick together. for

F - L - O - R - I - D - A

FCUK THE VOLS AND ERIC AINUS!

:D:D:D

My best friend goes to Notre Dame and he'd take offense to that. He's an extremely hardworking person and has earned everything he has gotten. He certainly isn't a spoiled rich kid and he certainly doesn't think he's better than everyone else.

I also got into Notre Dame, but Notre Dame only gives out finicial aid scholarships, which I didn't qualify for because my father is old enough that he actually owns our home, so that is seen as a cash asset that could be used to pay tuition. And trust me, our house isn't some extravagant thing. One story, no basement, in a cookie cutter neighborhood where all the houses are one of 5 designs. I didn't want my parents to mortgage their home and I didn't want to have over $100,000 in loans, so I chose to go to a school that gave me a lot of money for scoring high on the ACT and SAT. Also, I came to the realization that while Notre Dame is a great school, my primary motivation for wanting to go there was so that I could have season football tickets. :D

Also, aside from legacies, I wouldn't be surprised if the Catholic population at Notre is no different than any other school. Notre Dame is a great educational institution for people of any religion. Just as an example, their starting left tackle Muslim.

In terms of your "description" of Notre Dame, that sounds a lot more like the description of an Ivy League school.

Ugly day to be a Notre Dame fan. And I know quite a few.

I stopped watching the game. I NEVER just stop watching a Notre Dame football game. I had visions of Bob Davie and Ty Willingham during this disaster. The pressure really got to Brady Quinn. Everyone kept talking about how well he'd do with the pressure. Well, they were wrong. Even in his solid game against Penn State, he was not close to what he was last year. His short balls are no longer pinpoint. His deepball is completely innacurate. He's uncomfortable in the pocket. I'm starting to wonder if he was Tommy Zbikowski's sparring partner.

Beginning at twelve noon yesterday, I started to call 'Admission' (the place to order Canadiens hockey tickets so as to get seven tickets to the Sabres game on March 31, 2007. I dialed & quick redialed ALL AFTERNOON and NEVER GOT PAST THE BUSY SIGNAL!!!! :puke:

I couldn't believe it!!!! I bet I dialed some 1000 times (at least). I was going at about 8 redials a minute for the better part of a couple of hours and then I tried cutting back to about every 15 to 20 seconds (getting a 'phone rash' of sorts). :wacko:

I... NEVER... GOT.......... THROUGH!!!! :puke: :puke:

Interestingly, my son in Ottawa got through in 10 minutes to get some tickets for his wife to another game. Later he offered to try for me and I told him: "Party on...". He got through TWICE (while I was still getting a busy signal). :wacko::wacko:

By the time he got through for my group tickets, all there were left for all games all season long were individual seats.

Here it is again.... "SHEEESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......................"

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Edited by shortcat1

Beginning at twelve noon yesterday, I started to call 'Admission' (the place to order Canadiens hockey tickets so as to get seven tickets to the Sabres game on March 31, 2007. I dialed & quick redialed ALL AFTERNOON and NEVER GOT PAST THE BUSY SIGNAL!!!! :puke:

I couldn't believe it!!!! I bet I dialed some 1000 times (at least). I was going at about 8 redials a minute for the better part of a couple of hours and then I tried cutting back to about every 15 to 20 seconds (getting a 'phone rash' of sorts). :wacko:

I... NEVER... GOT.......... THROUGH!!!! :puke: :puke:

Interestingly, my son in Ottawa got through in 10 minutes to get some tickets for his wife to another game. Later he offered to try for me and I told him: "Party on...". He got through TWICE (while I was still getting a busy signal). :wacko::wacko:

By the time he got through for my group tickets, all there were left for all games all season long were individual seats.

Here it is again.... "SHEEESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......................"

so what game will you be seeing ??

I think I heard that you couldn't only buy ticket on site on by internet. not via admission/ticket pro or by phone..

I'm glad that you got something!!!

:hlogo:

On opening day of tickets, it's extremely difficult to get anything via phone or internet. They always say they've upgraded servers and have more phone lines open, but it never helps. A few years ago, 4 friends and I tried to get Reds tickets for opening day via the internet. All 5 of us tried for 20 minutes to get through the website to get tickets, none of us ever even got to the seat selection page before the game was sold out.

Yeah, Flames tickets went on sale to the public yesterday and I was trying to get tickets to Washington and Colorado. I couldn't get through all day and now there are no tickets available for any game. The stupid thing is they were only selling tickets for the rest of 2006. Any other team do this? It's a really stupid idea.

so what game will you be seeing ??

I think I heard that you couldn't only buy ticket on site on by internet. not via admission/ticket pro or by phone..

I'm glad that you got something!!!

:hlogo:

I got nada... I had hoped to get tickets to the last Saturday home game (March 31, 2007) against Buffalo.

Holy crap, I already tought than the PS3 was overpriced in North America but it,s even worse in the rest of the world :wacko:

ps3oe8.jpg