Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Durance, she's okay, she looks really old and the fact that she got 'enhanced' knocks her down a few points for me. One girl on that show who has gotten hot over the years is Mack.

Allison Mack has gotten really hot. I guess it's a bonus that Erica was born in Calgary as well. She's...oh...28 I think.

Yeah but Erica can look really old sometimes. But Allison Mack has like grown up. The first couple years they made her character look really geeky then this past season she liked morphed into this good looking girl. They found a haircut for her as well, she always had a different hair style on that show until this year.

Nah, I just thought he was in the same range as Mack and Kreuk since they were both born in 82.

Again, amazed at John Glover. He looks like late 40s on Smallville, early 50s. Looks about 10 years younger then my dad and he's turning 55 on Friday.

Smallville is a great show! I plan on picking up the dvd's at some point

I'm pretty much forced to do that. I didn't start watching till season 4 so I bought 1-3 to catch up. Watched season 4 every thursday night and then kept forgetting to watch season 5 so I bought the DVD last week. I'll do the same with season 6 probably.

I started watching it at 1:00 in the morning on YTV Monday through Friday. I caught most of season 2 and now most of season 3. Season 4 should start on Tuesday.

I pretty much had a crush on Lana the second I saw her eyes.

...those eyes...

WE DEMAND PICTURES!!!

Oh come on guys!

VIDEO

Is anyone into the new show Vanished? It's what FOX is showing this fall in 24's time slot. (Since they don't want 24 up against MNF, just like always.) It's a pretty good show.

My dad was into it but he said it got tiresome. It's gotten crappy reviews, the one on...NBC I think is supposed to be better. Kidnapped.

Is anyone into the new show Vanished? It's what FOX is showing this fall in 24's time slot. (Since they don't want 24 up against MNF, just like always.) It's a pretty good show.

I watch it but it's not something I go crazy on. It's more of a do some homework and put Vanished on in the background and watch it if something good happens.