Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Damnit, I miss playing street hockey. The last time I actually played was on my 18th birthday. I stopped because ######ed people kept head-hunting on me. However, maybe I'll have to look around Nanaimo for people to play with.

Mala has rec teams but you probably could find a pick up game.

You don't play golf in Montreal?

What the hell do the Habs do from April to September? Ping pong?

*waits for the backlash*

Montreal's an island mahn, no room for golf, haha.

Mala has rec teams but you probably could find a pick up game.

They don't have a rec hockey league though. There was a two-day tournament back in September, but you had to register as part of a team and I didn't know anyone.

They don't have a rec hockey league though. There was a two-day tournament back in September, but you had to register as part of a team and I didn't know anyone.

I hate that, Calgary has a bunch of leagues too but you have to register as a team. I only know like, two people that like hockey. You should be able to register just yourself and then get drafted somewhere or something.

I hate that, Calgary has a bunch of leagues too but you have to register as a team. I only know like, two people that like hockey. You should be able to register just yourself and then get drafted somewhere or something.

I completely agree with you. I think it would also make things more fair so one team isn't completely stacked.

And yeah, I have the same problem. I have only one friend who likes hockey (or any sport for that matter).

I think the water is too polluted for that, Pierre :P

and.. I got my tax refund woohoo

taxreturnnp1.jpg

o yeahhhhh

I think the water is too polluted for that, Pierre :P

and.. I got my tax refund woohoo

taxreturnnp1.jpg

o yeahhhhh

I wanted to send a check with one cent more then I owed them just to see if they would send me a one cent check( that in fact would cost about 5$ to produce) back

I miss the good old Streethockey days also. We owned the streets and cars had to watch out..(well it was a deadend street, but still)

I switched goalie and player all that time, had no real place. We only played with our kneeprotection, goalies had no helmets, damn we were bruiced :D

We also played a tourney every year in amsterdam, we played against amature teams in real outfits, we only had our baggy clothes, but damn we had fun. Once we made it to the final 4 (of 64 teams). I still remember my 2 goals made from our own side of the rink, damn wicked slapshot :) (yeah those goalie sucked)

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Well we played on blades, so much more fun! Those days i could better skate than walk.

Nick, my slapper was to hot to handle ;) (yeah goalies good as that)

Kiwi juice in the wound on my thumb!!

Didnt know the stuff is that aggresive, lol!!

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Bought a pair of Holey Soles today. This very well could be one of the most comfortable pieces of footwear I've ever had.

That's the colour I have right now. I'm planning on buying some extra pairs. Red, white & blue. They may look funny but the feel is great. You should try them out yourself.

B) ;)