Hockey Trivia

BTH

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had one guess, it is either tough or no one is trying

It's tough. I did some searches to try to find the answer, to no avail. I'm sure it's on the internet somewhere, but one can only devote so much time to these pursuits.

Whats the point of asking an easy question?

Do a little research if it's tough. You're already on the internet. Geez.

Well when I started the thread it was supposed to be to test our hockey knowledge not our search-engine skills. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head then I won't answer. There's no point of me going to look it up in the internet.

sheesh what a bunch of whiners- my question was who played on the junior canadians in the late sixties that had the nickname boom boom like Geoffrion- the responses were Bobby Smith Steve Shutt and John Kordic- none of whom played for the junior canadians- anyways the answer is Bobby Guindon next question

Well this question may have been asked but I'm not looking through 26 odd pages of threads

Who holds the record for most career shorthanded playoff goals. And how many is it?

I'm going to guess Gretzky. I'll take a shot in the dark and say 26 career shorthanded goals.