Hainsworth

Worsley

Sevigny

Larocque

Herron

Vachon

Hodge

Durnan

Makes 10. Actually I looked it up on the list of all the Vezina winners. Either I misunderstood my source or in some years, more than one goalie won it.

Sevigny, Larocque, Herron were all there for one year. Vachon and Worsley were there in the same year.

If that's wrong then 7 is the answer: Dryden, Plante, Hainsworth, Worsley, Durnan, Sevigny. Hodge.

EDIT:

"Until the 1981-82 season, the goalkeeper(s) of the team allowing the fewest number of goals during the regular season were awarded the Vezina Trophy."

That's how 3 goalies won it in one year.

Oh! Oh! I know this one! Theres a bunch of weird ties in the early 80s and stuff but I'll go with

Richard Sevigny

Ken Dryden

Gump Worsley

Charlie Hodge

Jacques Plante

Bill Durnan

George Hainsworth

I know Vachon tied with someone a couple years, I think it was with Worsley. And there was Michel guy (can't remember the last name) who tied with Dryden a bunch of times and with Sevigny in '81. There was another guy in 1981 too but I don't remember his name. I think the ties were from when it was presented the way the Masterton is today.

EDIT: Too much typing slowed me down. ;_;. I didn't look mine up though >_>

10 goalies won it but in 7 different years.

"How many habs goalies have won the Vezina before him?"

But since I had to look it up it's jetsnipers turn.

Alright, here we go. I actually know the answer to this one too, lol.

What is the most goals scored by both teams in a seven game playoff series? What teams, year and who won the series?

And just as a note, it means all 7 games were played.

Ok I will guess Oilers Flames 85 or 84. I think they scored something like 58 goals or something.

ok well i guess thats wrong then.

What about FLames Sharks in the 90's they scored about 50 something.

Edited by JMMR

Was it San Jose Sharks?

They had a run where there was a lot of goals but then scored just a few in the next round. Was it the year when Devils won the cup?

Edited by ch_nl

I think we thinking of the same series.

San Jose - Calgary 1995

San Jose then lost to whatever team played in the finals from the western conference... Detroit who later lost to the Devils. So it had to be the conference semi finals.

Edited by ch_nl

Sounds like you know what you're talking about. So what was your question that you wanted to ask before? I'm trying to hurry up so I can finally get one right. I have my own question to ask. :)

No Im not sure. I just know that the Sharks was involved in a high scoring series and then scored "nothing" in the next round.

Since jetsniper is from Calgary I figured it would be them and he said JMMR was close so... It's still just a guess.

Just checked. In the series I suggested it was 61 goals.

But hasn't the Oilers a lot of goals during their era in the playoffs?

Nope. The sniper's offline. I tried looking it up but all I could find was the most goals in a playoff year, not series.

I'll give it up.

It was Mount Royal Arena up till 1926 then to the Forum.

Actually, whoever said Jubliee Rink was correct. Also, the Mount Royale Arena was actually the third rink which the Habs called home. In between Jubilee Rink and Mount Royal Arena was the Westmount Arena.

http://habsworld.net/LegendsA_15.php

Asume it was right, I'll post a question..

Which constelation of brothers has the second most points in the NHL history?

The Sutter brothers.