Theo Traded To Colorado

gohabsgo252006

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jagr gets caught with an illegal stick AGAIN this time for the shootout..which means he's not allowed to shoot

That's the only penalty?

...they should make him take the shoot but without a stick, like, soccer-style. That would teach 'em.

Jean-Luc you are such a butthead!

You big ninny Simonus. Leave my friend Jean-Luc alone.

That's the only penalty?

...they should make him take the shoot but without a stick, like, soccer-style. That would teach 'em.

If I'm not mistaken the only other penalty is that when a 2nd player from the same team is found with an illegal stick in the same shootout the team loses one of their shots.

CRAP ATLANTA wins in the shootout...

NOW only 1 POINT behind us

You big ninny Simonus. Leave my friend Jean-Luc alone.

If I'm not mistaken the only other penalty is that when a 2nd player from the same team is found with an illegal stick in the same shootout the team loses one of their shots.

It's 3 illegal sticks and they lose a shooter

It's 3 illegal sticks and they lose a shooter

Well that seems reasonable. 2 illegal sticks is probably just bad housekeeping but 3 illegal sticks really should be punished.

Edited by Peter Puck

ok, i'm out of here guys! i can't wait till tomorrow nite to talk about all dthe trades with u guys!!! nite all :D -- even if i think i'll have an overnite coz i'll be thinking about theo :( hehe

Selanne will not move....he is too old and i think hes scared of the cold weather or something.....

Jokinen is a more feasible solution....pair him up with koivu and watch him score 60 goals next season.

Finnish Galore I say.....

Sit tight relax grab your beer.....the GaineyShow is On tomorrow early......with a bavarian cream filling of that $$$ spot

Selanne will not move....he is too old and i think hes scared of the cold weather or something.....

Jokinen is a more feasible solution....pair him up with koivu and watch him score 60 goals next season.

Finnish Galore I say.....

Sit tight relax grab your beer.....the GaineyShow is On tomorrow early......with a bavarian cream filling of that $$$ spot

you want to move jokinen off centre?

Its surprising and its not too surprising either.

Theodore is buried under tons of problems, is injured, and might never be worth his salary again.

Habs were in a tough spot, having to ride Huet for the playoffs and not knowing what to do of Theodore once he was back from the playoffs.

The Habs' already have a couple of good young goalies in the pipeline (Danis, Price, Halak, etc) so this isnt a bad move. Aebischer and his smaller salary is a much easier asset to move than Theodore.

That's without factoring in the opportunities that just opened for Gainey with the cap room he just created for himself.

CJ said that THeo is a character guy and he has the potential to bounce back, but stopped short of saying he'll be the next Roy.

Bob McKenzie said, that it's a huge risk for The AVS but they know they could never get a former MVP for that price if he was playing well.

Also...CJ says they have a better chance of making the playoffs with a platoon system now and with Abby as 1B with the schedule so busy.

Another VERY important part of teh deal. CAP SPACE

This is still sinking in, I wonder if there will be a flip or another move by Gainey in the next day?

Oh, how's this for a prediction: 2016 -- Price to Denver.

44 - RW

Todd Bertuzzi

Date of birth: February 2, 1975

Place of Birth: Sudbury, Ont., Canada

HT: 6-3 WT: 245

Shoots/Catches: L

Salary: $5,269,080

Gainey had to move Theodore if he wants to get Bertuzzi. Just had no cap room before, but now he does. :D

This is still sinking in, I wonder if there will be a flip or another move by Gainey in the next day?

HAHAHA :lol:

If that comes true JLP.....I'll send you a present in 2016

44 - RW

Todd Bertuzzi

Gainey had to move Theodore if he wants to get Bertuzzi. Just had no cap room before, but now he does. :D

Agreed

Salt over the shoulder.

Turn around three times and spit.

44 - RW

Todd Bertuzzi

Can I still dream of Jokinen?

If Bert comes, who gets to keep 44?

Salt over the shoulder.

Turn around three times and spit.

Can I still dream of Jokinen?

If Bert comes, who gets to keep 44?

I'd personnaly much prefer Jokinen than Bert. Younger, more versatile and complete. At 5M$, Bert is still overpaid.

Will Budaj carry the avalanche into playoffs untill theo is back?

Am I the only one looking at this as suicide for colorado?

Also Do I smell Luongo? Or is it just his extra large feet (size 15 if i recall)

I am so excited.