Game Thread | Canadiens Vs. Caps | 03/20/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope Saku's centre hice team meeting gets the whole team going, himself included.

My brand new daughter and I will be enjoying the game in a much quieter way that I am used to...oh well, my screams are just more subdude, but the passion never dies!

Good luck tonight Les Boys!

Go Habs Go!

Putting Koivu with Kovalev is a terrible idea. Why saddle the most talented player on our team with Koivu, who is absolutely useless right now? At this point, if I'm Kovalev, I'd much rather have Ribeiro as my center. For that matter, I'd much rather have Plekanec as my center.

The whole point would be to light a fire under they're ass......Did you just recently become a Habs fan?.......The two of them with Zednick enjoyed success together.............

ALSO Ribs and ryder had sucess too.....I think it's a great idea bcause what we have now ain't working....

Haha! Nice! Thanks guys! And I am definitely not Ribs...

RDS keeps saying what they hope was said by Saku, but nothing substantive that I know of.

You should have seen the diaper my girl came up with after that Andre Roy goal the other night...Oyoy! :)

Anthem Singer Report:

Male

Substituted "My home and native land" for "Our home..." interesting was it a goof or a choice? Also tagged with french but not a great accent.

Excessive tremelo, to the point of irritation, sounded like he sang the songs lying on a motel bed with the "Magic Fingers" feature turned on.

5/10

No we don't want two average starters. We want a #1 goalie. That what is needed to win.

Everybody says how successfull Minnesota is because the HAD Roloson and Fernandez...how are they making out? Yeah thats right...no playoffs for them.

But of course there is no #1 goalie in Montreal right now.

But I agree with getting rid of Aebischer. But what is he worth in return?

No, that's what you want. The General Manager of the team wants two decent starters. You're probably just a blind Theo fan who hates Gainey because we your favourite player's gone. Oh yeah, just so it doesn't come as a surprise to you when it actually happens - Ribeiro's leaving during the offseason. No more tears, please.

Game on. Nothing really happening yet.

That's what i'm talking about Simpson drops the gloves on his first shift.....that's some toughness....Markov took another shift so hopfully he's alright

That's what i'm talking about Simpson drops the gloves on his first shift.....that's some toughness....Markov took another shift so hopfully he's alright