Game Thread | Toronto V. Montreal | 3/23/06

simonus

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone in the Leafs organization screwed up tonight: clearly they forgot to drop the envelope full of cash off in the Ref's dressing room. The calls are actually reasonable!

Well TB and wash are tied at 3 with a minute and forty seconds left. Come on OV get your hat trick.

Great game from the Habs tonight, how did the leafs outshoot the Canadiens though. IMO when I watch the habs games the Montreal stats guy pumps up the opposition's shots and does not always count the Canadiens one's. Haha look at me finding something to complain about after a 5-1 win over the leafs.

Anyone reckon the Leafs will be angry about the score, and come out tomorrow with all guns firing?

*knock on wood* for the Habs, hope we can shut 'em down so we can bask under the warm playoff light.

HUET HUET!!

HOLY SHIT WHAT A GAME!!!

Im so glad that my dad is there, the Habs just dont lose with him in attendance!

HUET HUET!!

Im also glad that the Thrashers won tonight because there is a jam between 9th and 6th that we could take with a win Saturday which i know we will because tonight was just AWESOME!!!

HUET HUET HUET HUEt HUet Huet huet hue hu h........ :hlogo:

Anyone reckon the Leafs will be angry about the score, and come out tomorrow with all guns firing?

I certainly hope so! Then they'll be exhausted when the Habs show up to play them the following day. ;)

yeah the lightning win - merde.

*knock on wood* for the Habs, hope we can shut 'em down so we can bask under the warm playoff light.

So how's it going AussiePosse? Haven't seen you round here much lately! I was down in Auckland a couple of weeks back, NZ is a great place to hear Aussie jokes! -- here's one:

Aussie Guy walks angrily into his shack, he's got a sheep under his arm. Stomps into the bedroom where his wife is lying in bed

Guy: "Have a look -- this is what I am reduced to having sex with when you're in one of your fuggin' moods!"

Wife: "What a fuggin' pervert!"

Guy: "I wasn't talking to you!"

yeah the lightning win - merde.

So how's it going AussiePosse? Haven't seen you round here much lately! I was down in Auckland a couple of weeks back, NZ is a great place to hear Aussie jokes! -- here's one:

Aussie Guy walks angrily into his shack, he's got a sheep under his arm. Stomps into the bedroom where his wife is lying in bed

Guy: "Have a look -- this is what I am reduced to having sex with when you're in one of your fuggin' moods!"

Wife: "What a fuggin' pervert!"

Guy: "I wasn't talking to you!"

LOL That too

Big win. Time to focus on Saturday.

After Saturday it's the Isles and the Pens. We are in a good position if we can get our revenge against them.

9 games remaining at home. 4 on the road. Winning on Saturday is a must!

Good game. Toronto looked lost.

Huet did well.

Me so happy.

:hlogo: