Game Thread | Toronto At Montreal | 03/25/06

GoHabs2002

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murray Wilson on CJAD hopes Tucker gets suspended for that one!

WOW - is tomorrow night in Pittsburgh ever going to be a let down after tonights emotional high!

this is a big week ahead now - lots of games - a winning streak here is sooooo key -

GO HABS GO!!!!!

Grapes came on after the game and said that the fourth goal shouldn't have counted because the ref lost sight of the puck. What he fails to remember is that said ref doesn't have a direct link between his optic nerve, his brain and his whistle, because he didn't blow the play dead. The puck crossed the line before the whistle went, so it's a goal.

And speaking of said fourth goal, that was the most pathetic attempt at analysis ever aired. Ryder scored the goal? He wasn't even near the crease until after the puck went in. He made the initial shot on goal, then he came in from the left and shoved it from underneath Tellqvist's pad and in. Yet the truck put up the graphic. Ryder's 27th, and second of the game. Then they all reacted with surprise when the goal was credited to Markov. Holy crap. If Harry Neale was a horse, they would have shot his sorry ass years ago. I'm glad I don't have to put up with listening to his attempts at breaking down the game. The only thing worse than Harry Neale is Neal and Joe Bowen. He's definitely on my top three list of play-by-play guys to avoid at all cost.

Yeah we must hope Kovy is not suspended. If he is let us hope it is less than 3 games.

I don't think he will. Campbell is usually good at whehter a guy is suspended or not (not good at deciding how long, but good at deciding if). Circumstances count a lot. Kovelov had his head away from Tucker, probably noticed Tucker coming and put his elbow up, not his fault Tucker is shorter. :D