Game Thread | Toronto At Montreal | 03/25/06

GoHabs2002

Happy Birthday Laz.... oh and GOOOOO HABBBBS GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7-2 tonight.... Ryder 2, Souray, Koivu, Plekanec, Zednik, and......oh I'll say Bonk because hes due for one.

Oh, and I think BG should dress 7 dmen again tonight, that seemed to work really well on Thursday.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday Laz.... oh and GOOOOO HABBBBS GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7-2 tonight.... Ryder 2, Souray, Koivu, Plekanec, Zednik, and......oh I'll say Bonk because hes due for one.

Oh, and I think BG should dress 7 dmen again tonight, that seemed to work really well on Thursday.

I don't think it'll be a blowout. If you look at traditional back to back games, they tend to be tighter checking in the second game.

My guess, less than 6 goals in total...4-2 habs, with an empty netter.

Leafs: McCabe, Wellwood

Habs: Kovelov, Ryder, Koivu, Pleks in empty net

Hip, hip, hooray!

Lazy 26, #3 in Hamilton?

Hip, hip, Huet!

"We've got to hate everybody, every team out there - not just the Maple Leafs. If you hate every team out there, you should end up higher in the standings. You've got to be like that against every team and play with that kind of effort."

-Alex Kovalev, nhl.com

Go, Habs, go!

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

The best part of this game is it is going to be on CBC. That means I don't have to listen to that ######ing moron Glen Healy.

Go Habs Go

I agree! Man, was he especially annoying on Thursday. I loved how he said Tellqvist should definitely be pulled after the first, yet when Quinn didn't do it, he praised him for keeping his goalie in.

Go Habs!

Geez, wheres all the posts tonight??

Well, I said Bonk was due for one but I'll take two. Anybody think tonight may be a turning of the tide for him and he'll start scoring regularly?

GO HABS GO!!! :hlogo:

Oh, I did see Cherry tell the Laffs fan to shut up , lol that was priceless. :hlogo:

wow - the boards seem quiet tonight! guess everyone is watching the game from a location FAR FAR AWAY from computers!

Wow, that puck seemed to sit in the crease forever until Bonk got it in. 2 for Bonk, who woulda thought...

Bonk doubles his scoring out put in one period.

I have been saying it all year to lay off this guy he will develop.

Boy, would that be great for the Habs if Bonk got a little confidence back and started scoring.

Bonk doubles his scoring out put in one period.

I have been saying it all year to lay off this guy he will develop.

true enough - talent doesn't evaporate, it needs to be nurtured - it would be awesome if he can find some consistency and continue to contribute through the rest of the season ... AND BEYOND!!!